Author Topic: News to Keep the Spirits Up  (Read 1766 times)

Wammo

• Lieutenant
News to Keep the Spirits Up
« on: September 26, 2012, 09:40:39 PM »
I know there isn't anything much to say right now but I thought I would start a thread whereby we might receive some kind of regular updates from those in the know. Even if we are just told there are still actual, real talks going on right now...that would help keep folks going during these dark and sometimes pessimistic days.

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Re: News to Keep the Spirits Up
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 09:42:30 PM »
The devs are getting together tonight to have a hella awesome Italian dinner, our treat!  This is good news, because the more they keep in touch, the easier it will be for the ones who haven't gotten jobs already to talk about possibly forming a new studio...

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »
Wish it wasn't on the (vertical) other end of the country from me, or I'd be tempted to show up just to shake some hands and learn some names, faces, and contact information. Ah well. Good luck, and have a good time!

QuantumHero

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 09:53:15 PM »
The devs are getting together tonight to have a hella awesome Italian dinner, our treat!  This is good news, because the more they keep in touch, the easier it will be for the ones who haven't gotten jobs already to talk about possibly forming a new studio...

Suddenly I have an alternate version of the song from Joseph playing in my mind...lol

Go, Go Paragon you know what they say
Come on Paragon, have dinner today
Sha la la Paragon, you're doing fine
You and that new studio  ;)
One day at a time.

The torches are still burning and they will *not* go out
If given two roads that lead no where good...stop using roads and carve your own path.

Wammo

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 10:59:41 PM »

Great idea Tony. Looking forward to hearing what you find out on the night...am assuming...but are you going to be there?

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 11:20:02 PM »
* DrakeGrimm holds torch high for the devs
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV