Author Topic: T-Shirts  (Read 991 times)

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
T-Shirts
« on: September 17, 2012, 03:47:01 PM »
I know the idea's been brought up across a few other threads, but I was wondering if anybody had ideas/plans for getting some supportive t-shirts made to help the SavCoH movement in general. I know that I was at work yesterday, and sketched a few rough ideas during the slow hours. Anybody else been kicking some ideas around, and if so, who has thoughts on how to turn these ideas into actual shirts?

(Note: The biggest trick to getting these shirts made is to NOT include any of the original CoH or NCSoft IP elements!)
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Ampithere

• Elite Boss
Re: T-Shirts
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 04:03:11 PM »
Some already exist, and I ordered one.  :P They are over on Zazzle and the creator said on Facebook that all profit will be going to future fundraising efforts to save CoH. They also don't include any of NCSoft IP. http://www.zazzle.com/ap33_t_shirt-235622496746876309
@Rorn

Most recently active as Blue Baron

Guardian Server

Aurethious

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 05:00:46 PM »
Legitimate question: Isn't "Paragon City" part of the IP that NCSoft holds?

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 05:03:40 PM »
Considering there's a REAL Paragon City, I'm thinking no.

http://www.paragoncitylahore.com/

Aurethious

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 05:10:10 PM »
Well, I'll be... should we all move there?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 10:13:08 PM »
FYI:  The images on the Zazzle site don't seem to be displaying the shirt design properly.  (The kids' t-shirt is still OK, though.)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov