Author Topic: Paragon March 9/17 on Virtue  (Read 2493 times)

Vhailor2003

• Underling
Paragon March 9/17 on Virtue
« on: September 17, 2012, 03:09:27 AM »
Hey all, I just took part in an impromptu player march around Steel Canyon. It was organized by @Tourniquet90 apparently as a spur of the moment thing and got a pretty decent turnout. It went well enough that they've decided to plan another one tomorrow at 8:30 pm central standard time on Virtue at the south steel canyon tram.

I know it's not an official call to action event or anything and that there isn't much advanced notice, but the first one went fairly well so I figured I'd post info about the one tomorrow here and see if we can't get a few more people to show up for it. Going to try to be there myself, and hopefully see a few of the rest of you there as well. :)

Patribot

• Lieutenant
Re: Paragon March 9/17 on Virtue
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 03:14:09 AM »
I will do my best to be there. It will be the carrot I dangle before myself during the day to get work on my other projects done early tomorrow.  :)

Ratstar

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 02:56:03 PM »
Anybody know if the pics at the train station got posted anywhere?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 04:27:10 PM »
I've seen several images from the march, but was paying more attention to all the characters in the shots than location.  They're probably around, though.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 04:43:23 PM »
I think I found one:  http://t.co/eR4H1JuW
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 04:50:49 PM »
what time is that eastern? i won't be hoome until 7 or 8 eastern.

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 04:51:56 PM »
what time is that eastern? i won't be hoome until 7 or 8 eastern.

9:30 EST

Leandro

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 05:04:49 PM »
Added to the Events Calendar at http://savecoh.blogspot.com -- please confirm I got the timezone right.

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 05:10:40 PM »
Yep, you got it right.

And Leandro, Just a little technical nitpickiness here, but is it possible to make the calendar to jump to the most imminent event upon loading without having to click the "today" button?

nethergoat

• Underling
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 05:15:48 PM »
I'll be there.

Leandro

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 05:25:34 PM »
And Leandro, Just a little technical nitpickiness here, but is it possible to make the calendar to jump to the most imminent event upon loading without having to click the "today" button?

It *does* work like that for me. What browser are you using? Any noscript extensions that could be messing with it?

The widget is hosted by Google so I have very, very little control of how it behaves.

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 05:42:08 PM »
Hm, well going back to it, now it works, so maybe it was a caching issue from the last time I visited. Just up-to-date FF, and the only non-standard thing I have going on is the youtube downloader. All script-blocking I have setup is site-specific.