Author Topic: What happened to all the stickies?  (Read 1584 times)

zoser

• Lieutenant
Re: What happened to all the stickies?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 05:54:17 AM »
I assume they are re-shuffling what is stickied and what isn't ... ;)

NecrotechMaster

• Elite Boss
  • is there a badge for that?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 06:01:56 AM »
my guess is reorganizing as well, since almost the entire first page was stickies

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 06:10:36 AM »
I'd guess reorganizing. Half the first page was stickies and we were losing threads left and right to the bottomless abyss that is Page 2. :P
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Paula

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 12:06:05 PM »
I hope we can get a re-stickied "Guide to Current Events" or somesuch with links in the top post edited daily to point folks to the Events Calendar (http://tinyurl.com/SaveCOHCal), links to posts with Action Items, link to a News Items thread (or the Google doc kept updated), and a Current Updates.  One top post with a go-to of Quick, What's Going On And What Can I DO! would be stellar for me to point folks to, since people keep asking in-game

billymailman

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 03:05:05 PM »
Most of the stickied items had been there for quite a while, and the sheer number of stickies meant that only a handful of other topics could actually be seen on the front page. All the current Calls To Action are still listed on the Paragon Wiki's main page (check the Calls to Action section at the top of the right-hand column), along with a link to the calendar, and a listing of most of the major events that're on it, and a couple things that aren't.