Author Topic: Superherohype.com letter writing  (Read 1754 times)

McBoo

• Underling
Superherohype.com letter writing
« on: September 10, 2012, 09:49:06 PM »
Hey true believers! As a long time comic fan I tend to follow the news on Superherohype.com religiously. I was looking over today's news stories when it dawned on me that maybe they can help to spread the word. This is superhero related hype after all so I sent them a letter asking for whatever they can do to help. Hopefully something will come of it but it's sure to get a mention if more folks go to the site and write a respectful letter to the editors (via their 'Contact Us' link) asking for help to raise awareness of our campaign.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:58:30 PM by McBoo »

McBoo

• Underling
Re: Superherohype.com letter writing
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 10:18:55 PM »
Sent a quemment on The Nerdist site as well.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
Re: Superherohype.com letter writing
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 12:34:06 AM »
Hey true believers! As a long time comic fan I tend to follow the news on Superherohype.com religiously. I was looking over today's news stories when it dawned on me that maybe they can help to spread the word. This is superhero related hype after all so I sent them a letter asking for whatever they can do to help. Hopefully something will come of it but it's sure to get a mention if more folks go to the site and write a respectful letter to the editors (via their 'Contact Us' link) asking for help to raise awareness of our campaign.

Done
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido