Author Topic: Visibility Idea for a landowner  (Read 1931 times)

Turboflea

• Underling
Visibility Idea for a landowner
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:27:39 PM »
I had a sort of sudden thought strike my mind, but no resources or location to make it happen.

If we have any members out there with enough land, or perhaps just access to (and permission of course) a "save our city of heroes" logo mowed/crop circled on a field somewhere might just get a media notice if we get it spotted.

On a much smaller and perhaps painfully obvious scale, if your local comic shops have a public bulletin/community board, pin us something up.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
Re: Visibility Idea for a landowner
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 11:53:34 PM »
Headed over to the comic shop in the morning for that express purpose.  Working on something worthy of the cause tonight.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

jacknomind

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 12:52:31 AM »
I can't believe the comic book shop idea didn't occur to me.

Tyvm.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 12:57:06 AM »
I was about to tweet the idea and it occurred to me:  we should design something they can print off that looks all official.  Maybe concert flyer style or something.

New thread about to spawn...
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov