Author Topic: Any UK players in London who'd like to organize a meet & greet this week?  (Read 1828 times)

Dasher

• Minion
I'm going to be in London from the 7th through the 13th,and I was wondering if any CoH players there would like to meet up for a photo op to help emphasize the game's international community aspect and generally reinforce the grand tradition of US/UK solidarity in the face of adversity?

If so, please feel free to pick a common date and PM me here on these forums and let me know when and where and I will make it a point to attend... especilly if it's a pub! (No, I have no shame!)

Seriously, I think this would be fun and a good morale booster all around.

Don Hawthorne
AKA "Dasher", Protector Server
.GUARDIANS. Supergoup; Motto: "Never give up - Never surrender!"

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
Re: Any UK players in London who'd like to organize a meet & greet this week?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 03:00:57 PM »
I would, except there's an already existing EU CoH meet in Birmingham this weekend.

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=282475

Dasher

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 10:10:38 PM »
Far, far better!!!
 :D
As I write this I am pretty much laid low anyhow, so I am very glad to hear this was already going on, and very sorry to have missed it, but it's great to know the effort is so pervasive!
"Never give up - Never surrender!"
Dasher

zoser

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 08:24:32 PM »
Incidently I will arrive in Stansted airport tomorrow and will be staying in Cambridge until Sunday. I am always happy to meet new players, and now there is even a serious reason....  In short, count me in!  Zos

@B0FH

• Underling
  • Badge Hunting Since 1809
    • B0FH.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 08:29:27 PM »
I'm stuck in the arse end of no-where (Hull) but there'll always be tea/coffee/beer on-hand for any players who end up this way!
@B0FH
"If there's anything more important than my ego I want it caught and shot now..." - Zaphod Beablebrox