Author Topic: Upcoming calls to action  (Read 3512 times)

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Upcoming calls to action
« on: September 03, 2012, 02:37:09 AM »
Hey all, I see a lot of efforts going out to Save Paragon City!  This is awesome, I think that they are all doing their part to help us in our endeavor.  I don't want to think that we're ignoring some of those efforts, though, or that we're just biding our time.  I just don't want people to get burned out on being asked to do 17 things in one day.  I aim to stretch some of these efforts out over time so that we can take a methodical approach to bringing a massive number of people's attention to each project.

There are two things that strike me as important that are being talked about right now that I wanted to let everyone know I do plan on having as Calls to Action: contacting media and contacting other publishers and/or studios to pick up City of Heroes.  If you want to go ahead and contact some media outlets and/or publishers and/or studios, I'm not trying to discourage you, but I also want you to know that it is on my radar, your calls to do this aren't falling on deaf ears.  We will get there, I promise.

Omega Mark V

• Boss
Re: Upcoming calls to action
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 01:37:54 PM »
@Nova Omega V from Protector here,

I've contacted Valve already, and I am about to contact Square Enix today.

They saved True Crime, maybe they'll want to do the same with City Of Heroes as well.

Any other studios that would be good to contact?

Omega Mark V, out.
- Omega Mk. V

Magia

• Underling
Re: Upcoming calls to action
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 06:14:29 PM »
To where or whom should we be sending any kind of testimonials/personal stories about what the game means to us, for potential PR purposes?

Do you want to start a thread for them? Or have us email them someone, so they can be all saved in a file or such? It's a great way for us EU players who have less rights, (since we're not citizens of the country in which the servers we are playing on are located) can help. I know I'm the only one who can say that this game and this community has helped get me through some pretty dark nights of the soul!