Author Topic: Undo Button  (Read 4805 times)

malonkey1

• Elite Boss
  • A person who does stuff.
Undo Button
« on: August 21, 2012, 10:58:46 PM »
I'm new here, and I was wondering, is there any chance for an undo function? It's not really necessary, but it'd be handy.

To clarify, I mean "'Press CTRL-Z' to unselect/unslot/reverse last action."
BadWolf: "The point that JaguarX is trying to make, of course, is that City of Heroes is like a tree. And Google is like a Toyota...Corolla...? Which would make NCSoft a trespasser, shot by...um, Mister T...which is good, because diplomacy...?"

The internet is full of Comedy Gold.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Undo Button
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 02:19:49 AM »
Most actions can be undone relatively easily.

After selecting a power, you can unselect it by clicking on it again.

After adding a slot to a power, you can remove that slot by holding down shift and right-clicking on it again.

One thing you won't be able to simply undo would be replacing one enhancement in a slot with another, but if you know you're going to be playing around with slots a bit and want to compare two different slotting options, you can switch back and forth between the two by holding down shift and left-clicking on the enhancements in the power.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov