Author Topic: Save/Discard changes problem for a while  (Read 5369 times)

monkeyslap

• Minion
Save/Discard changes problem for a while
« on: July 17, 2012, 11:05:24 PM »
Since version 1.956 Mids' asks if I want to save/discard changes when I don't even touch anything. In version 1.955 and lower I could toggle stuff on and off in a build and exit the program or load another build and it wouldn't ask if I wanted to save/discard changes.

I'm not sure if it has something to do with the second button to the right of the 'Name:' box. I will click it until it highlights green and says "Complete" but when I load another build or start the program again, with "Load last build" option on, it will revert to highlighted green saying "Power/Slot". To be honest I don't even know what that button does.  ???

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Save/Discard changes problem for a while
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 11:19:55 PM »
The button to the right of the name box is to switch between "level up mode" (which means you pick a power, place slots, pick a power, place slots, etc etc etc, until you're done - like you do when you level up in game) and "dynamic mode" (which allows you to pick powers and place slots independently of each other).

The button to the right of that switches between "only allow me to pick powers (placing slots is disabled)" and "allow me to pick powers and place slots".
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 04:36:29 AM »
Since version 1.956 Mids' asks if I want to save/discard changes when I don't even touch anything. In version 1.955 and lower I could toggle stuff on and off in a build and exit the program or load another build and it wouldn't ask if I wanted to save/discard changes.

Yeah, I broke this at some point during my refactoring, and haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

monkeyslap

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 02:00:01 PM »
Yeah, I broke this at some point during my refactoring, and haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

Ahh OK. Wasn't sure if you were aware of it yet. Thanks. :)