Author Topic: How Do I Get Enhancements To Read As +5 When Boosted With +1 Enhancement Boosts?  (Read 3614 times)

Nightfire9

• Minion
  • It's All About The Recharge Baby!!!
Hello.

I'm trying to get the enhancements in my build to read as +5, when enhanced 5 times with +1 enhancement boosters in the newest update for Mid's.  Can it be done?  I went on the CoH/CoV forums and found these as advice, but none of them worked for me. 

1. When you select what enhancement you want, hover over it and press the + button to enhance it. Press + 5 times to make a 5 times boosted enhancement.

2. Try typing the number of the level you want while hovering over it.

Any help with this would be appreciated.  I understand that you can't use the boosters on ATO sets, Uniques and Procs.
Virtue Heroes:
1. Tundra Tigress-Lvl 50 Claws/SR Scrapper
2. CatSquid of Justice-Lvl 37 PB

Virtue Villains: 1. Mistress Khaos- Lvl 50 Dark/Fire Brute 2. D'Vine Death-Lvl 50 Plant/Thorns Dom 3. Phrozen Purrgatory- Lvl 50 Ice/Cold Corr 4. Prowling Pantheress- Lvl 50 Claws/Ninjitsu Stalker 5. Robo Mynx 3.0- Lvl 50 Bots/Traps MM 6. ArachniBlast- Lvl 50 all T4 Incarnate Crabspider 7. Devil's Wrath- Lvl 50 Banespider  SG: The 912 Project, VG: Progressively Evil

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
#1 will work how you want it. The enhancement number will not change but the enhancement value will, and the full text will indicate a boosted enhancement.

Note that you have to do this before you actually SELECT the enhancement. Hover over the enhancement in the picker window and you can boost/decay enhancements.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Nightfire9

• Minion
  • It's All About The Recharge Baby!!!
Do I need to do that with every IO in the set or no?  It seems like I do it with the first one, that it automatically does it for the rest of the set.
Virtue Heroes:
1. Tundra Tigress-Lvl 50 Claws/SR Scrapper
2. CatSquid of Justice-Lvl 37 PB

Virtue Villains: 1. Mistress Khaos- Lvl 50 Dark/Fire Brute 2. D'Vine Death-Lvl 50 Plant/Thorns Dom 3. Phrozen Purrgatory- Lvl 50 Ice/Cold Corr 4. Prowling Pantheress- Lvl 50 Claws/Ninjitsu Stalker 5. Robo Mynx 3.0- Lvl 50 Bots/Traps MM 6. ArachniBlast- Lvl 50 all T4 Incarnate Crabspider 7. Devil's Wrath- Lvl 50 Banespider  SG: The 912 Project, VG: Progressively Evil

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Yes, you must do it with every IO. You can see whether an IO is boosted or not in the second line of the popup when you hover over the enhancement slotted in the power.

See the second line in light blue? Invention Level: 30+5
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal