Author Topic: Sentinal --> Mids Import issues  (Read 2424 times)

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
  • @WanderingAries /\ Mostly on Torch
Sentinal --> Mids Import issues
« on: March 20, 2012, 09:05:30 AM »
I only tried my Dark Affinity/Dark (whatever it is) Controller, but noticed something odd. After the import attempt mids seemed to recognize that I had the ATs, but had no idea what AT powers were slotted. Oddly enough, it slotted my inherents and Fly, but those were the only powers even listed/slotted on the right side of the window. It had the ATs correctly listed to the left, but nothing highlighted in green. I tried a couple times and no joy.

Here's the toon. I also noticed that CIT cut off part of the description as well. I'm not sure if it's a Sentinal issue or mids at this point.
Find me on Homecoming:
https://www.homecomingservers.com

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Sentinal --> Mids Import issues
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 02:11:04 PM »
I'm seeing that my Sentinel is currently showing a Mids Info Version of 21.01.  Looks to me like that needs to be updated before exporting from the game into Mids will work.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

GuyPerfect

• Mary Poppins
  • Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:36:16 PM »
I just checked into this. The data that comes out of Mids and into Sentinel is currently hosed, making it impossible for the current database to be supported by Sentinel. This means that Street Fighting, Titan Weapons and the new Dark Power Sets, as well as any form of Attuned Enhancement, cannot currently be exported by Sentinel.

WanderingAries

• Elite Boss
  • @WanderingAries /\ Mostly on Torch
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 02:06:43 AM »
Ah, one more thing for the build team then! ;-)

Atleast it Knows to look for the powers though so I have something to work with.

And to correlate with eabrace:
Mids Ver is 21.01
Manifest is 2220.201203140103.1
Find me on Homecoming:
https://www.homecomingservers.com