Author Topic: Adding new incarnates....  (Read 2764 times)

keenjin

• Minion
  • :D
Adding new incarnates....
« on: December 02, 2011, 11:51:00 PM »
I'm trying to add the new incarnates myself.

My first try was Agility Core Paragon, which ended up as an epic fail.

It should grant Recovery Plus Very Rare, which is not on the list.

I clicked Alpha_Silent, then made new to insert Recovery_Plus_Very_Rare, I have the numbers right and it is now on the list.

I loaded Spiritual Radial Paragon to copy Recharge_Very_Rare and Nerve Core Paragon to copy Defense_Buff_Very_Rare for Agility Core Paragon.

Then I added new GrantPower and clicked Recovery_Plus_Very_Rare with leaving all other options the same as other T4 Alphas'.

It worked well for Recharge_Very_Rare and Defense_Buff_Very_Rare, but the newly added Recovery_Plus_Very_Rare is not even showing what it grants from the list when I click OK to save it.

Edit: So I copied Recovery_Very_Rare from Musculature Radial Paragon then pasted it. Then I OK'ed it just to see if it works. It worked that way, but now I cannot change it to Recovery_Plus_Very_Rare.

I have all those three RevokePower, 100% LevelShift, 14100% SetMode copied directly from other T4 Alphas'.

It all works fine except the Recovery_Plus_Very_Rare part.

I quadruple checked if anything I have missed when I was adding Recovery_Plus_Very_Rare, but I didn't miss a thing.

Any ideas or any posts I need to read in order to do this properly?

Thanks, y'all!

Edit: And yes, Mids' is running on Admin.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:55:38 AM by keenjin »
Jin, the God of Gods.

A unique existence possessing six accounts with full 48 character slots on freedom.

Five out of six are activated currently, using three at a time.

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
Re: Adding new incarnates....
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 06:51:58 PM »
That actually sounds like the right way to go, actually... I can't say offhand, since I don't add them through the editor, I import them from CSV files.

keenjin

• Minion
  • :D
Re: Adding new incarnates....
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 04:54:45 AM »
>;'c Okay. I guess I'll just wait for the update, then.
Jin, the God of Gods.

A unique existence possessing six accounts with full 48 character slots on freedom.

Five out of six are activated currently, using three at a time.