Author Topic: Missing Links: Pink?  (Read 2091 times)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Missing Links: Pink?
« on: November 07, 2011, 10:48:05 PM »
Looking at the Recent Changes page right now, and I notice that rather than the standard red I'm used to seeing for links to non-existent pages, users without pages are showing up in a light pink color that's very hard to distinguish against the white background of the page.  Did someone tweak the link colors?
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Re: Missing Links: Pink?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 04:28:04 AM »
Nope, it might have been a tweak in the MediaWiki code base.  I'll take a look at it...  Eventually...  ;)

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 07:00:39 AM »
At some point, that color was defined in Mediawiki:Monobook.css to apply to that particular CSS class. I'm not sure why it wasn't showing before versus why it's showing now, but I removed the styling for it and the links are back to normal. (It may take a few refreshes for the stylesheet cache to clear.)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 11:24:58 AM »
Ah.  Much better.   8)

Thanks!
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov