Author Topic: Endurance numbers with new Mids  (Read 1842 times)

plainguy

• Underling
Endurance numbers with new Mids
« on: September 27, 2011, 04:05:26 AM »
Okay might sound retarded..

But when I am playing around with beam and time or beam and traps the numbers just seem high.

What I am doing or how I am noticing this is at the end of the build the endurance used to recovery just seem very low. Basically I find it very difficult to get 2 point ratio return on endurance. I have tried several things and ways to work with the builds but the endurance just seems way high when compared to so many other Arch Type builds.

Again I'm not saying the sky is falling and it just might be that way for these new powers. If anything it seems Beam rifle is the culprit since it is the common denominator in all the builds I am trying.

Spar

• Minion
Re: Endurance numbers with new Mids
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 05:19:45 PM »
Check your toggled powers.  Some click powers have effects that can be toggled in Mids.  Also make sure you didn't add any extra enhancement like the Miracle +Rec.  Anything that increases your max Endurance will also increase your recovery speed, so check accolades as well.  Finally, I believe Musculature Alpha increases Endurance Modifications so that could affect it as well.

If it's anything actually wrong with the code (possibly but I doubt it) I can't help you there lol.