Author Topic: The Coming Storm Lore  (Read 2513 times)

Cannonfodder

• Lieutenant
The Coming Storm Lore
« on: August 03, 2011, 12:15:41 AM »
The Coming Storm seems to be one of the next major plotlines.

What do people think of creating another Lore category (http://wiki.cohtitan.com/wiki/Category:Lore) for The Coming Storm?

It would allow people to find all the references in one place (the mysterious letters, mentions by the Menders, contacts, etc.)

The lore for The Coming Storm is not as scattered as Shadow Shard Lore, but it's starting to proliferate and get missed among all the other content?

Thoughts and feedback?
--Jason
@Cannonfodder
Victory:  Cannonfodder 50 Inv/SS
Virtue:  Pravda 50 Bots/FF
The Hall of Justice/The Hall of Doom /chanjoin "Victory Badges" /chanjoin "Virtue Badges"

taosin

• Boss
Re: The Coming Storm Lore
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 12:31:50 PM »
Okay, looking at that Lore category linked above, I am not clear on a few things:
* There is a Mender Ramiel category! But it is a standalone page? This would be coming sotre if new ctaegory, yes?
* There is a Brass Monday caregory, it should be priaml earth lore? (Alternate history?) or nemesis Lore?
* Path of the dark is Kheldian Lore, yes?

... do we need a meta-lore lore page? for things like Pandora's box? Those emchanisms in the game that hinge the world?

Given that 'coming storm' has become pervasive and everywhere, I'd think that pages that reference it should be in this subcategory.

Just my $0.02

But yes, there should definitely be a Suncategory or category called 'Coming Storm' to collect the very disparate elemants of that story (form all over the palce). Perhaps Ramiel's category should be in there too.

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 02:58:03 PM »
I think the Mender Ramiel page is on there because of the conversation that appears on the website, that is posted on his page.

I would definitely be in favor of a category or subcategory that collects the Coming Storm info.  There's already several links on the actual coming storm page, but who knows if that's complete?  And it might be easier for some people to look at a category for C.S. stuff, rather than follow links from the C.S. page.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »
There is a Mender Ramiel category! But it is a standalone page?

No, there isn't a Mender Ramiel category. Mender Ramiel has an article that happens to be in the Lore category. I think perhaps you're looking at everything on the Category:Lore page and thinking they're all categories as well? They're not.  The top section ("Subcategories") are categories. The bottom section ("Pages in category "Lore"") are all articles, not categories.

Do we need a meta-lore page? I think that's actually what Category:Lore is already. If it's not, them I'm not sure what you mean by meta-lore.

I agree that a Coming Storm lore category would be nice.