Author Topic: Portal 2: Best. Game. Ever.  (Read 1631 times)

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
Portal 2: Best. Game. Ever.
« on: April 21, 2011, 05:10:03 AM »
I know, discussing other games is against the EULA...  But not here!  (Not that I tend to, because I'm almost a City of Heroes exclusiver.)  But I'm going to make an exception for what I used to consider the best game ever: Portal.  Well, Portal 2 was released yesterday.  I played solo for a few hours last night, and tonight, Johnny Taxibot and I played in co-op mode.  Yes, at least so far, it is better.  GlaDOS is up to her old tricks, P-Body and Atlas are on the case, Chell won't be bested, and dammit, I will get me some of that delicious, moist cake for my efforts, I just know it!

So if you haven't already, go download Steam and shell out the bucks for this awesome work of art.

Fleeting Whisper

• Elite Boss
Re: Portal 2: Best. Game. Ever.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 06:59:08 AM »
Currently downloading >:(

(Also re-downloading Portal, since I hadn't installed Steam since getting my new computer)

TonyV

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • Paragon Wiki
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 03:54:31 AM »
Thanks to Johnny Taxibot, I found out tonight that Valve has released the Portal 2 Sountrack, Volume I for download on their web site, completely gratis.

I might just have to rig up some new zone neighborhood music...

fufu

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 12:42:48 PM »
ive started it, and stoped it after 15mins of playing...boring as hell.

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 04:12:45 AM »
ive started it, and stoped it after 15mins of playing...boring as hell.

That's sad. I had a blast playing through it, and even more fun going through the co-op missions with a friend.