Author Topic: Vincent Ross, badge question, temp. power  (Read 2081 times)

taosin

• Boss
Vincent Ross, badge question, temp. power
« on: December 10, 2010, 08:29:19 AM »
I had the chance to play through Vincent Ross, so I took the opportunity to document the contact at the same time; it's done to a useful level now.

A few questions and comments:

Badge Error. Paragonwiki listed "Keeper of the Coral Lore". This is incorrect. The correct badge name is "Keeper of Coral Lore" so I created the correct pages; likely the pages "Keeper of the Coral Lore" and "Keeper of the Coral Lore Badge" need to be deleted.

Temporary Power. The Finale in the Vincent Ross arc occurs while the character is under the effect of a special temp power called Blood Coral Empowerment. This is a bonus to everything and renders the character effectively invulnerable (needed as you encounter hundreds of Legacy Chain at a time). I wrote up a temp power page, let me know if it would be expected that each bonus is listed under the temp power. One point to note is that the temp power description also mentions "Incarnate".

I did not add this termp power to the page listing the temp powers.

Cheers!

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: Vincent Ross, badge question, temp. power
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 04:18:00 PM »
Badge Error. Paragonwiki listed "Keeper of the Coral Lore". This is incorrect. The correct badge name is "Keeper of Coral Lore" so I created the correct pages; likely the pages "Keeper of the Coral Lore" and "Keeper of the Coral Lore Badge" need to be deleted.

Yep, the other two were wrong. I changed them into redirects.

taosin

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 10:05:45 PM »
Thanks for the redirects Sekoia; and thanks for cleaning up the Vincent Ross page Sera404.

For completeness and amusement value, here's all the info for the Blood Coral Empowerment temporary power:

Blood Coral Empowerment
Self +Everything (Special)
Incarnate
You're being empowered by the ancient power of Merulina, transferred into the Blood Coral shard!

Accuracy:1.00X Power Type:Auto Target Type:Self Effect Area:Single Target
50.00 hold protection on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
50.00 sleep protection on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
50.00 stun protection on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
50.00 immobilize protection on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable 
50.00 knockback protection on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
50.00 knockup protection on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
1000.00% resistance to repel on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
50.00 terrorize protection on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
50.00 confuse protection on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
+75.00% tohit on self unresistable
+300.00% strength to all damage on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable   
+56.25% strength to melee on self unresistable
+56.25% strength to ranged on self unresistable
+56.25% strength to AoE on self unresistable
+56.25% strength to smashing on self unresistable
+56.25% strength to lethal on self unresistable
+56.25% strength to fire on self unresistable
+56.25% strength to cold on self unresistable
+56.25% strength to energy on self unresistable
+56.25% strength to negative energy on self unresistable 
+56.25% strength to psionic on self unresistable
75.00% resistance to smashing damage on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
75.00% resistance to lethal damage on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
75.00% resistance to fire damage on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
75.00% resistance to cold damage on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
75.00% resistance to energy damage on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable 
75.00% resistance to negative energy damage on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
75.00% resistance to psionic damage on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
75.00% resistance to toxic damage on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable
+2000.00% regeneration rate on self unresistable
+2000.00% recovery rate on self unresistable
+200.00% strength to recharge on self Ignores buffs and enhancements unresistable

Fleeting Whisper

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 08:15:13 PM »
Unlike the similar buff in the first mission of Ramiel's arc, Blood Coral Empowerment does not show up on Henchmen's buff bars.