Author Topic: Question: possible to copy slotting to equivalent powers to save time?  (Read 2132 times)

Sailboat

• Boss
I'm new to Mids', having finally broken down and installed it.  Question for the power users:  is there a way to copy slotting?  If I have 4 level 35 Reactive Armors in Fire Shield, can I somehow import that into Plasma Shield without having to re-pick each slot?

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Question: possible to copy slotting to equivalent powers to save time?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 12:07:23 AM »
If you slot an enhancement, you can middle click (scroll wheel click) and slot either: A) the same enhancement (e.g. Accuracy, Accuracy, Accuracy) or B) the next enhancement in the set (e.g. Positron's Blast Accuracy/Damage, Positron's Blast Damage/Endurance, etc.)

So slot Reactive Armor A in Fire Shield, then middle click in an empty slot in Plasma Shield. Slot Reactive Armor B in Fire Shield, middle click in Plasma Shield slot. Repeat as necessary.

You can do this multiple times, so you can slot Accuracy in as many slots as you want before you switch over to another enhancer, or if you're frankenslotting and putting Acc/Dams of the same set in every attack, you can do that, too.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

patteroast

• Minion
  • Rawr
    • Patteroast.net (Detailed CoX character list)
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 11:25:09 AM »
Wow, in years of using Mids', I never noticed that. :D

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 01:35:57 PM »

I didn't even know about that...

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 02:36:02 AM »
I suspect a vast majority of users don't know about it. It's not documented anywhere.

... not that Mids is documented at all except for a couple popup windows the very first time you do something, and only from a clean install. :p
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 02:44:04 PM »
It is a setting that is enabled by default. 
Options->Configurations->"Enhancements & Views"->"Middle Click repeats last enhancement"

Basic Documentation is located at "Help & Support"->"Read Me - Instructions"