Author Topic: Wrong addon set types?  (Read 1494 times)

seebs

• Underling
Wrong addon set types?
« on: October 02, 2010, 01:28:07 AM »
I just got my bots/traps MM to level 35, and took trip mine.

Only to discover that Mids' thinks I can slot targeted AoE in it, but the game thinks I can slot PBAoE in it.  Is this a bug?  If so, is it a bug in Mids' or in CoH?  :)

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Wrong addon set types?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 01:33:56 AM »
Issue 18 released with a lot of incorrect slotting capabilities within the game. Mids strives to match the game as close as possible, and thus released its I18 version with these slotting options.

The game has since been updated. Mids has not had a release since the I18 release, so it is still showing the original slotting options from I18. Mids will reflect these changes when the next version is released.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 01:51:06 AM »
In fact, it sounds like you have an even older version of Mids' than the last public release--IIRC, I was distraught when I18 came out and my petless mastermind could no longer slot Positron's Blast in Trip Mine in Mids'. :P

seebs

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 11:22:08 PM »
In fact, it sounds like you have an even older version of Mids' than the last public release--IIRC, I was distraught when I18 came out and my petless mastermind could no longer slot Positron's Blast in Trip Mine in Mids'. :P

Inexplicably, it was precisely "Positron's Blast in Trip Mine" that caused me to ask.

I'll grab the new version that just came out and see whether my world improves.  :)