Author Topic: Wes Schnabel Story arc  (Read 1562 times)

ukaserex

• Elite Boss
Wes Schnabel Story arc
« on: September 25, 2010, 06:23:13 AM »
Hi, just wanted to let folks know that Schnabels arc awards 14 merits, not 9.

Wes Schnabel:
Carla Brunelli wants to see that ledger you took from the Skulls. She's on the gang task force here in Paragon City, and she's the best person to handle all this new info about the Skulls' Superadine connections. Do me a favor and take that ledger to Carla Brunelli. Do whatever Carla asks of you, all right?

Carla Brunelli:
Wow, this ledger is everything Wes Schnabel described and more! It seems that the Family has been supplying the Skulls with Superadine, and the Skulls are then selling it to the Trolls, keeping the Family's nose clean. Lining up for the opposition, we've got the Hellions, the Outcasts, and the Warriors. It looks like the Warriors have a huge artifact trade going, and the Hellions and Outcasts are in on that action. I need you to get to Perez Park and start putting the hurt on both the Hellions and the Skulls. Hopefully you can get info on one of their headquarters. Then we can put a big dent in their organizations.
 Task Complete: One of the defeated thugs gave up the location of the Skulls' main base. Mission Complete: You took down the Skulls' base.

You took down the Skulls' base.
You received 14 reward merits 
Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Wes Schnabel Story arc
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 06:27:54 AM »
Anyone can edit the wiki :) You even have a Titan login, which works on the wiki. I've edited it for you this time. For future reference, feel free to change it yourself!
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal