Author Topic: dark melee / regen scrapper build.  (Read 1599 times)

dragonflyjmb

• Underling
dark melee / regen scrapper build.
« on: September 01, 2010, 12:54:02 AM »
         not new to the game, but nooby to the posting forum. I built my first fifty as a dark melee / regen scrapper along the suggestions of something i googled several years back. As i have learned and grown in this game, i decided to go back and fix this toon. Naturally the first thing i did was go to mid's type it up for comparison, and see what i could tweak and where.
         when i got to the reconstruction power, i noticed there was no option to place doctored wounds there. I am not saying doctored wounds would be the final get all solution or anything, but it is what i have there at the moment. So to label all of what i have now and compare to possibilities the awesomeness of mid's allows, i need reconstruction to allow me to place doctored wounds there. i hope this wasnt discussed somewhere else, and apologize if i missed this existing thread. thanks. love the mid's.
little o's........

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: dark melee / regen scrapper build.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 01:01:06 AM »
That's strange.  I checked in both the I17 and I18 versions of the planner and it's letting me place Doctored Wounds in Reconstruction just fine.

First question:  Which version of the planner are you running?

Also, moving this to the Tech Support section.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

dragonflyjmb

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 01:02:38 AM »
actually i got the newest one, and it was so new i didnt realize i could switch between defense and health sets. im embarrassed to say i see it now. so sorry. thanks

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 01:03:22 AM »
That's OK.  Just glad everything's all squared away.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov