Author Topic: Fly speeds wrong  (Read 1914 times)

TA

• Minion
Fly speeds wrong
« on: August 27, 2010, 12:00:43 AM »
Issue 18 buffed flight powers significantly.  My /SR scrapper is sitting at 45mph in Hover, according to in-game numbers, with Quickness and Swift and a couple set bonuses.  Mids is telling me I should have about 24mph.  Clearly, the I18 update didn't include the fly speed boosts.

DeProgrammer

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • DePro Depot
Re: Fly speeds wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 12:51:40 AM »
Okay, yeah, they did it wrong. :P Mids' shows the base speed as 14.3, but that's what was increased...and it's different for different ATs. Stalker = 21.48, blaster = 19.04. (Those are the toons I had time to check this morning.)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 02:07:12 PM by DeProgrammer »

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 04:47:23 AM »
Issue 18 buffed flight powers significantly.  My /SR scrapper is sitting at 45mph in Hover, according to in-game numbers, with Quickness and Swift and a couple set bonuses.  Mids is telling me I should have about 24mph.  Clearly, the I18 update didn't include the fly speed boosts.
Just a CYA thing, you HAVE green-lit (toggled on) the passives (little circle on the power bar)? You have NOT disabled set bonus inclusion (in options)?
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Diellan

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
    • SG/VG Site
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 10:08:02 AM »
Okay, yeah, they did it wrong. :P Mids' shows the base speed as 14.3, but that's what was increased...and it's different for different ATs. Stalker = 21.48, blaster = 19.04. (Those are the toons I had time to check this morning.)

Castle attempted to buff base fly speeds by 33%, but that was bugged and so now all ATs have a buff of 50% except Blasters, who got the 33% buff. In an upcoming patch, we should be seeing this fixed (all ATs brought down to the 33%, aka 19.04).