Author Topic: Experience Debt  (Read 5968 times)

Chrome Star

• Underling
Experience Debt
« on: August 09, 2010, 01:17:44 PM »
Ok i lurk alot i never post unless i feel i have something to say that i think is "important".  that being said, I run an SG on Virtue and i had a new member ask me how the game figures out experience debt.  I told them it was based on your current threat level and how many deaths you have had .  they wanted more specifics. Well i am only a 1 year vet but i love finding everything out about this game so i immediately went to the COH forums and hit up the search function.  and of course it came up with a whole lot of information on experience, but none about specifics of Debt.  ???  so i came to these forums and did a similar search.  not much came up here either.  I am wondering between all of the vets and number crunchers here if you can give me the specifics on Experience Debt so i can pass it on to the rest of my SG

Respectfully,
Chrome
Leader of Retrospective on Virtue

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Experience Debt
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 01:19:34 PM »
http://wiki.cohtitan.com/wiki/Debt

Possibly a little dated, but far more specific nonetheless.
~Steinerd

Chrome Star

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 01:33:55 PM »
Thank you very much I appreciate thelink and thank you again for helping me find it If you ever find yourself needing a team on Virtue, my Global is @Chroam  hit me up!

Very Respectfully,
Chrome, Leader of Retrospective on Virtue

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 02:29:51 PM »
Possibly a little dated, but far more specific nonetheless.

I last updated that one in April, so it should be pretty current.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov