Author Topic: What do the colors represent in the "Enhance" tab?  (Read 1801 times)

FastActin

• Underling
What do the colors represent in the "Enhance" tab?
« on: May 14, 2010, 03:16:07 AM »
I am noticing that there are four possible colors in the "Enhancement Values" box under the "Enhance" tab.  The colors I am seeing are white, green, yellow, and red.  I am assuming that green is good, white ok, yellow not so good, and red is bad, but I am finding no info on these colors in either the "Read Me - Instructions" or the Forums.  Can anyone please shed some light?  Thanks!  :)

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: What do the colors represent in the "Enhance" tab?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 03:36:06 AM »
White means you're not really doing any notable enhancement, Green means YAY you're enhanced. Yellow means you're nearing the capacity of that type of enhancement and further enhancing may be wasteful; and red means you've over enhanced and you're probably using a fraction of that last enhancement you HAD to put in, usually resulting in a wasted enhancement and/or a wasted power slot.

Apologies for the "genrico" explanation... as far as I know that's what the colors stand for.
~Steinerd

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 03:49:51 AM »
Specifically, the colors are related to Enhancement Diversification, and the various levels at which it takes effect.

FastActin

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 03:56:03 AM »
Thanks guys! I was wondering what that "ED" meant as well.  Now I know!

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 12:02:29 PM »
And knowing is half the battle!

LMAO!
~Steinerd