Author Topic: Ninja Run  (Read 1968 times)

Spar

• Minion
Ninja Run
« on: March 09, 2010, 09:12:27 PM »
Ninja Run is not appearing in builds that were created before the most recent update.  When I open one of those builds, the power doesn't appear at all.  It does appear when I start a new build and reach the power selection for Lvl4.

Also, as a side note: When I start a new build in "Level-Up" mode and select my first power, Ninja Run shows up as being available at Lvl2.  http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr117/Sparanda/CaptureMids.jpg for a pic of what's happening.

Energy Aura

• Boss
  • Mids' "Data Entry Drone"
Re: Ninja Run
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 04:54:21 PM »
I've experienced this myself...  :o

Anara

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 07:41:40 AM »
Yes, I've got the same problem.

Having the NR power available would be nice, but it's not necessarily VITAL.  However, more than anything I'm concerned that NR maybe only be one symptom of a larger overall problem.

What else is missing that I just don't notice?

Fleeting Whisper

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 07:45:04 AM »
Having the NR power available would be nice, but it's not necessarily VITAL.  However, more than anything I'm concerned that NR maybe only be one symptom of a larger overall problem.
I'm not working with the .Net Mids', but as I understand it, the issue is with how the program adds those extra powers at the bottom of the screen. If there are only n slots designed in to that lower area, you can't place n + 1 powers there.

Spar

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 03:08:46 PM »
Obviously, it's not a big problem not having Ninja Run.  It's not going to keep me from using the older builds, but I just figured it was something that should be brought up.  Also, the getting Ninja Run early thing isn't that important either as I normally don't pick my powers in "Level-Up" mode.