Author Topic: Problems adding a new set  (Read 2297 times)

spaceninja

• Underling
Problems adding a new set
« on: February 11, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »
So I am playing around with the database and I figured out how to add a set, but now I can't place enhancements on it. Everything is set properly but for some reason when I go into the power and edit what enhancements it can take, save and then go back into the database the selections are gone. The IO sets remain, but the SO selection is cleared.

Any suggestions?

Energy Aura

• Boss
  • Mids' "Data Entry Drone"
Re: Problems adding a new set
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 05:46:18 PM »
So I am playing around with the database and I figured out how to add a set, but now I can't place enhancements on it. Everything is set properly but for some reason when I go into the power and edit what enhancements it can take, save and then go back into the database the selections are gone. The IO sets remain, but the SO selection is cleared.

Any suggestions?
Yes...

Wait for the official update to Mid's to be released AFTER new content is put on the Live server.  EULA (and closed beta rules) prevent anyone from putting anything out before it goes live even if we wanted to.  As a member of the Mid's Team I will be locking any forums that deal with database editing, due to the fact that it will break your Mid's, and may get Titan Network in trouble for allowing Closed BETA info to be placed on the forums...

Sorry, but those are the facts...Cheers

spaceninja

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 07:16:30 PM »
Wasn't adding that in, was just playing with making my own Dominator sets. Dark Assault and Dark Control if you really want to know. Been messing with it for a few weeks and finally just got around to asking for help.

Hopefully the next update will contain these sets. Thanks for all the help.

Energy Aura

• Boss
  • Mids' "Data Entry Drone"
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 07:56:31 PM »
Adding made up sets is difficult due to the fact that the database has a numbering system to it and the numbers can't be changed.  Adding new and unusual sets is mostly hit and miss.  YOu will just have to experiment.

Sorry about locking the other post, but with all the hubub, I didn't want to put anyone in jeopardy.  Take care...

spaceninja

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 08:15:26 PM »
I understand the reason, guess I picked a bad time to post this.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 08:30:16 PM »
Moderation note: I unlocked the first topic (no mention of Dual Pistols), and merged the second one to this one.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal