Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1918 times)

Sir Giles

• Lieutenant
Hello
« on: February 02, 2010, 08:26:56 AM »
Hello all,
I have posted before on other Titan forums, and recently I did some editing on the Wiki, so Eabrace told me to come say hi to everyone here.  I'm not certain this is the right area to say hello, but just wanted to get that out there.

I enjoy and use the Paragon Wiki daily along with CIT.  I enjoy helping others and when I noticed some errors on the Reward Merit Page, I just needed to correct them.

I don't understand the Wiki language at all, so don't expect me to create any amount of pages, but I'll throw an edit in there from time to time for any errors like the previously mention merit rewards.
Great job on Paragon Wiki to all the creators and editors.

Thanks,
Fiery Transfer (@Sir Giles)

Sir Giles

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 12:47:50 PM »
Welcome Back, if that's the case!

~Steinerd

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 05:41:24 PM »
I remembered seeing you in some other topics here on the forums when I saw your ID on the wiki.  Welcome back to the forums and welcome to the wild and wacky world of wiki editing.  :)

And, of course, feel free to ask us any questions you might have about how to work with wiki markup and get articles to do what you want them to. ;)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov