Author Topic: Brute Claws  (Read 2377 times)

Spar

• Minion
Brute Claws
« on: October 02, 2009, 03:02:40 PM »
When loading a build using Brute Claws, the powers are deselected.  The powers show up in the enhancement side, but the power list on the left has them discolored.  This was happening previously with Electric Melee/Armor in St0n3y's unofficial update a few weeks ago, but the new official update doesn't do this with Elec powers.

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr117/Sparanda/midsbug1.jpg

St0n3y

• Boss
Re: Brute Claws
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »
The build that you are loading, was it made with the unofficial release?

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

Spar

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »
Nope.  Made it like 2 days ago on the official Mids.

St0n3y

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 10:09:35 PM »
Then it sounds like your PC held the old database.  Uninstall Mids', and try following these steps:

If you are using Vista, try going to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\ and deleting the Mids' folder if there isone  in there.  That path is for 32-bit Vista.  If you are using 64-bit Vista, then try C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\.    AppData is a hidden folder so you will need to enable seeing the hidden folders by pressing Alt > then go to Tools > Folder Options > Click the View tab > then put the bullet next to "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" > click Apply > then click OK.  You should now be able to see the AppData folder.

Then do a fresh install of Mids'.

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

Spar

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 12:54:09 AM »
Well, I'm home from college for the weekend right now, and my home dekstop is XP.  It really seems like a lot of work for not a really terrible bug.  The problem has only been with Brute Claws so I think I'll just live with it rather than downloading the whole thing again.