Author Topic: Shatter Armor Enhancement Error  (Read 2847 times)

Xilibrius

• Underling
Shatter Armor Enhancement Error
« on: October 01, 2009, 06:42:29 AM »
According to the current build of mids, Shatter Armor from mace mastery for VEATS accepts to-hit buffs and thats all, more then likely its set up for when it was said that banes would be getting Focused Accuracy

St0n3y

• Boss
Re: Shatter Armor Enhancement Error
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 06:56:07 AM »
I believe you are using one of the Beta releases.  In the official release, Shatter Armor is correctly accepting Melee sets.

Can you look and see what database version you are using?  You can check this by going up to the toolbar and clicking Options > Advanced > Database Editor.  The Database Version you should see is 1.692042.

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

Xilibrius

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 07:52:02 AM »
i downloaded it from the website but the only io sets it'll let me slot in the build are to-hit buff sets
as for the version i have its 1.69204 there is no 2. and when checking for updates ther eis none.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 12:43:41 PM »
I can confirm Xilibrius's observation.

I started a new build, selected Arachnos Soldier as the AT, and picked Shatter Armor from Mace Mastery.  The only IO sets it will let me pick from are ToHit Buffs.

Checking in the database, the Power Name is showing Focused_Accuracy (display name is Shatter Armor).  The description text appears to match what it should be for Shatter Armor.  Invention Set Types is showing only ToHit IOs.

---

One other observation that should probably have its own thread:  In the IO Set Types tab in the power editor, I don't see the Accurate Defense Debuff icon in the group of sets that can picked from.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

St0n3y

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 04:30:24 PM »
I just had Steiner check for me also, and its doing the same thing you guys have reported.  The only thing I can think of is I fixed it internally before I copied my Mids' folder to use for all my updates.  *shrug*

I have it fixed internally so it will be in the next version.

As for the AccDef Debuff sets not showing on the Sets section in the DB editor, I will look into that.  :)

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

torakusu

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 07:24:34 PM »
In addition, shatter armor is not counting towards the 2 powers from Mace Mastery requirement for Summon Blaster in the current Mids'.

St0n3y

• Boss

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!