Author Topic: Possible Web Grenade enhancement mismatch (may require investigation)  (Read 1976 times)

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
I'm noticing that of the four versions of Web Grenade, Mastermind does not indicate that it accepts Slow enhancements while Blaster, Defender, and Corruptor do.

It's entirely possible that since the Traps power set is different for Masterminds than for Defenders and Corruptors (Detonator), that this is correct.  My gut says it's probably not, though.

(Mace Mastery's Web Envelope and Web Cocoon also indicate that they accept Slow enhancements.)

If no one else gets a chance to check up on this one, I should be able to do so relatively quickly tonight by just jumping on the test server and creating a MM with Traps.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

St0n3y

• Boss
Re: Possible Web Grenade enhancement mismatch (may require investigation)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »
Web nades in general are jacked up across all ATs.

PM reply from castle

Originally Posted by St0n3y
I came across something odd: Weapon Mastery > Web Grenade for Scrappers accepts Slow sets, but all other forms of Web Grenade including Web Envelope from all Mace Mastery sets do not. Is this working as intended, or a long standing bug?
Bug

I would not be a bit surprised if the same "bug" applies to all versions that don't accept standard Slow enhancements.

But none-the-less, I will check out things in more detail when I get home tonight.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 11:03:23 PM by St0n3y »

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

St0n3y

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 11:01:23 PM »
Just checked my MM on live and Traps > Web nade does NOT accept Slow enhancements.

Also checked my blaster and it is accepting Slow enhancements.  So the bug in the PM I posted from Castle above also applies to MM Web nade.

Mids' info is correct with what is currently in game.  Once the Devs fix it, Mids will be fixed.  :)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 11:11:50 PM by St0n3y »

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 12:58:47 AM »
Good to know.  Thanks, man.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov