Author Topic: Pool Powers  (Read 3924 times)

GraVmaN

• Underling
Pool Powers
« on: September 28, 2009, 04:38:50 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that you can pick 3rd power in a pool without selecting one of the prior 2 first? The game still requires you to pick one of the first 2 before the 3rd.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Pool Powers
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 04:40:14 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that you can pick 3rd power in a pool without selecting one of the prior 2 first? The game still requires you to pick one of the first 2 before the 3rd.

The current version of mids has the 60-month reward enabled by default, I believe.  There's no way to turn it off yet so you just have to be aware while you plan and account for it.

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »
This is correct.

It's a little difficult because it has to be a toggle right?, but also has to be visible from a saved file's point of view. It's a little of a pain in the arse to figure in to the application without breaking something else, lol.
~Steinerd

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 05:12:18 PM »
This is correct.

It's a little difficult because it has to be a toggle right?, but also has to be visible from a saved file's point of view. It's a little of a pain in the arse to figure in to the application without breaking something else, lol.

Well some planners can toggle it on and off but you know, I don't want to put any pressure on you Mids guys or anything...

;D

St0n3y

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 05:45:57 PM »
That pressure all falls on Steiner.  :P  Coding stuff is his department.  Though, I have been hounding him to get his arse in gear.  Might have to go to Buffalo and kick him in the jimmy a few times instead of harassing him on googletalk. 

Cause you know, physical violence is a GREAT motivator.  MUAHAHAHAHA

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 06:12:09 PM »
I'm a 272lb 6'0" former backyard wrestler. If you think you can take me, be my guest... lol.
~Steinerd

St0n3y

• Boss
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 06:15:35 PM »
Steel chair to the head my friend, steel chair to the head.

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »
I'm a 272lb 6'0" former backdoor wrestler. If you think you can take me, be my guest... lol.

:o

Fleeting Whisper

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 07:27:42 PM »
has to be visible from a saved file's point of view.
I don't think the City Traveler setting needs to be visible to the save file. It should be part of the program configuration; if you load a file that was using City Traveler and you have it toggled off, the the power shows up in red, much in the same way it would if you were in Dynamic mode and selected Fly without first selecting Air Superiority or Hover. :)

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 07:55:44 PM »
Steel chair to the head my friend, steel chair to the head.
Initiation was 3 head-shots from a steel chair from each of the 3 founders... I think I'm ok :D lol.

I'm a 272lb 6'0" former backdoor wrestler. If you think you can take me, be my guest... lol.
:o
.......smart@$$

I don't think the City Traveler setting needs to be visible to the save file. It should be part of the program configuration; if you load a file that was using City Traveler and you have it toggled off, the the power shows up in red, much in the same way it would if you were in Dynamic mode and selected Fly without first selecting Air Superiority or Hover. :)
Didn't really think of it from that perspective. Thanks.
~Steinerd

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 01:20:34 PM »
Enough force in 1 or several shots to the lower region will bring down damn near any male, even if temporarily, that's just the beginning of the fight....trust me ;).

Steiner

• Elite Boss
    • Steinerd.com
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »
....what if I'm an eunuch? I'M SO NOT! lol.
~Steinerd

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2009, 01:35:10 PM »
LOL!  I don't even want to think about that now hahaha!