Author Topic: Corruptors Rain of Fire not showing  (Read 2554 times)

Capa Devans

• Underling
Corruptors Rain of Fire not showing
« on: September 21, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »
I looked at View Power Graphs and Rain of Fire isn't there. Every other power is but not that one.

I am ashamed to admit that I've only just noticed this. Is there a work around for it please?

Thank you for continuing to work on such an awesome resource.

St0n3y

• Boss
Re: Corruptors Rain of Fire not showing
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 03:59:39 PM »

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

Capa Devans

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 04:10:22 PM »
Thanks for a such a fast reply. :)

You are right, they are in the patch notes, but I wouldn't have worked out 'pseudo pet' is Rain of Fire. ;)

Is there anyway of easily getting the power graphs to see these pseudo pets? If the power comparison can see it why not the power list?  I don't want to compare unslotted Rain of Fire to unslotted Rain of Arrows but to compare damage/sec damage/end etc to other powers in the set.

I wish I'd realized this earlier because I use that power graph a LOT especially when looking at endurance hogs. I wonder how much I've missed.

I'm thinking if more of these types of pet powers are brought out, potentially that's going to be much bigger holes. Which would be a real shame.

For now I guess it's right down all the numbers on a spreadsheet.

Thanks again.

St0n3y

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 07:23:57 PM »
If it was an easy fix, it would have been done already.  Also in the patch notes it gives an example of Ice Storm as a pseudo-pet.  That is the same thing as Rain of Fire, just fire instead of ice.

I'm a sexy pork chop!!!!

Capa Devans

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 07:53:44 PM »
Well as Mids didn't auto update from to 1.16 due to "back end changes", I didn't think it was an unreasonable question.

I'm sorry if you feel the question wasn't worthy of your board, but it seemed perfectly reasonable and politely put. I don't see why you had to get snippy. :(

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 08:27:28 PM »
Capa, st0n3y wasn't snippy at all - the internet doesn't convey emotions well - it would be best to never attach an emotion to a post unless it's directly stated, especially if it is a developer talking about his program.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal