Author Topic: Multiple accounts HELP!!  (Read 1523 times)

Lex_talionis_x

• Underling
Multiple accounts HELP!!
« on: August 11, 2009, 02:01:18 PM »
here my issue i have multiple accounts and i can only get my glycerine to track the  character on my first account. i go to the key manage and change the global to the other account and it does not recognize the new global and says its offline.
i even dual boxxed to see if it was still set to the other global and it was, even tho i clearly changed it on the titan key manager site

SaintNicster

• Elite Boss
Re: Multiple accounts HELP!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 02:37:45 PM »
Glycerine doesn't look at the global from the titan key manager.  The only thing it is concerned with is if a character is appearing online.  Have you tried using HeroStats to see if the character is showing up that way?  There could be an issue with the way your chat channels are set up.

Instructions for setting up HeroStats to track badges: http://herostats.blogspot.com/2008/11/badge-tracking-howto.html

If HeroStats isn't tracking them, then there is an issue with the character's setup, and we can go from there

Lex_talionis_x

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 03:48:42 AM »
yes herostats does track it but im trying to get my characters info imported on the CIT website and glycerine does that but tis only recognizing one global accounts even tho have different ones listed
players appear offline

Lex_talionis_x

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 05:32:59 AM »
i figured it out user error not program