Author Topic: Wrong poersets on my toon  (Read 1705 times)

Coin

• Underling
Wrong poersets on my toon
« on: February 27, 2009, 04:27:25 PM »
Hi All

I know there is some sort of problem with powersets on toons, not sure this is the same thing though, feel free to tell me I'm a n00b if it is though :)

I have a corruptor called cointerfiet. He used to be a brute but I re-rolled him and he's now a Rad/Therm Rad corruptor now.

Unfortunately, everytime I delete and re-add him, be it manually or via herostats, it still comes up as being Energy/Energy instead, depsite being listed as a Corruptor correctly! The page won't let me change it manually at all, when I added him manually I set it to the right powers, it changed when I saved the page, back to En/En again :(

Anything anyone can do to help?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Wrong poersets on my toon
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 05:04:22 PM »
Sounds like your HS Saved Data is sending the old details through.  On HeroStats, do you have the option of "Ignore Saved Powersets" selected?  It's under View - Hero Options.  You should see a List of your Characters on the left hand side of that Window.  Clear out the List and select the "_default" entry, or go through each item in that List and make sure that Checkbox is checked for each one.  Save after you are done.

Let me know if that corrects it.

Coin

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 12:05:46 AM »
You sir, are a genius!

Thanks for that, all sorted now :)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 02:44:23 PM »
I love it when I'm right ;D.

Those settings should stay with every new Toon as well as with every HS Update, however, I'd double check them from time to time just to make sure.