Author Topic: Unavailable IO's?  (Read 3032 times)

HuDuKing

• Underling
Unavailable IO's?
« on: January 25, 2009, 05:45:41 PM »
Hi I've been mowing over this for some time now and, finally, am here to ask you... I seem to not be able to select the right sets for my powers like it is ingame. Now when I view other peoples builds I see they are able to select the proper sets. For instance, in the elec melee's thunderstrike I am given the option of only dmg sets (obliv, etc) and no stun sets like stupefy or absolute amazement. I have tried to update my version, did full reinstalls, deleted builds and did full reinstalls and still nothing has changed. Do I need to go into my registry and delete some keys or what? Plz help as this is a crucial tool fo rme and I would love for it to work properly. Thank you in advance to whomever may help me.

Mids

• Elite Boss
Re: Unavailable IO's?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 06:19:44 PM »
Take a look at the right-hand column in the enhancement picker, there's one icon for each category of set type. click one of the types to see all sets of that type.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

HuDuKing

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 04:41:12 AM »
Take a look at the right-hand column in the enhancement picker, there's one icon for each category of set type. click one of the types to see all sets of that type.

That still doesn't help with the fact there are enhancement sets that I can't slot into that power. I should be able to slot a stun set rather than jsut a damage set. Same goes for my fire psi where I can't slot absolute amazement into flashfire and am only able to slot a damage set once again. Maybe I'm not getting you (if that's the case plz bear with me on this?) can you plz post a ss of what you are talking about cuz what I am gathering from you is to take a look at the available sets in the picker when you click on an empty slot to add available sets then you can move your cursor over one of the sets to see its stats and bonuses. If that's the case then it isn't my problem. What I need is to access sets which aren't in the picker or even be able to change some sort of setting where these elusive sets can be accessed by the picker. Plz OB-mid-kenobi, you're my only hope?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 06:48:12 AM »
I'm not having any issues with what you're referring to.

For example:

(click to enlarge)

In that image you can see that Flashfire has the Absolute Amazement set available as an option.  (Clicking the highlighted icon would bring up the list of individual IOs available for placement within the set.)

The version I have is 1.401, database 1.401 (02/DEC/2008).
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Mids

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 08:17:13 AM »
This screenshot was taken on a build for a brute with elec melee, and shows the set types available for Thunder strike.

I've outlined in green the icons you should click to select the set types you want to see. For stun sets, you'd click the second one down, for knockback click the third, and for taunt sets, click the bottom icon.
Give me Fire.
Give me Information.

HuDuKing

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 08:21:26 AM »
EXACTLY what I needed TYVM mid. See I had a hunch it was something so simple lol!