Author Topic: Retrieving Lost Passwords  (Read 6885 times)

xalops

• Underling
Retrieving Lost Passwords
« on: November 26, 2008, 06:39:16 PM »
I have an old account with coh faces and I lost my password to it, but there is no link or button that you can use to get your old login and password emailed to you. I also signed up for a new one, and would like to delete my older pics and put it under the new account. Is there a way set up to do this?

-Tife the Gilded
-Tife the Gilded

==========================

"Heroes Today, Legends Forever"

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Retrieving Lost Passwords
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »
I'll get everything setup and will reply when done, I'll move everything to your new Account which you currently have access to.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 07:01:54 PM »
Done, the one thing left is for you to re-friend request those who were on your old Profile.  Profile Information and Friends Lists cannot be carried over, I'm sorry.  You can view your Old Account HERE, and get their Names.

Your Titan Login should grant access to your new "merged" Faces Account.  The reason this happened was because you didn't create your Titan Account with the same Email as the old Faces Account, so it didn't sync up.  No worries though, please check it out and let me know if there's anything wrong.

xalops

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 10:58:34 PM »
Sorry, I finally got aroun to this. I added them all, and was wondering if its possible for the old account to be deleted.
-Tife the Gilded

==========================

"Heroes Today, Legends Forever"

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 04:35:37 PM »
Glad it all worked out, however I was told that there is no reason to delete the unused Profiles, so unless the Admin change their minds, it'll remain there, locked :P.

jbadger

• Underling
    • World Of Roleplayers Radio
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »
I also have lost my connection to my old COHFACES account.  ??? I have some new invites to be friends and wouldn't mind getting some new posts up, but I don't know my old log in, nor see a way to retrieve it.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  Thanks :)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »
jb, I've found your old Account and have linked you up.  Please Login using your Titan Key and let me know if everything is working properly.

jbadger

• Underling
    • World Of Roleplayers Radio
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 03:04:36 PM »
Works great :) thank you for the quick turnaround!

Shandi

• Underling
  • I Fear death, But I wont let it stop me from livin
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 10:56:29 PM »
Hi I can't remember the log in name I used or password since it's been so long. Is there a way i can get both sent to me. I would prefer to keep my old account. I'm on CoH faces as Shandi on freedom server and would like my info sent to my email that I have registerd with you.
Kreia from KotOR Sith Lords: "It is such a quiet thing to fall... but far more terrible as to admit it."

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 01:08:58 AM »
There's no way for you to get your old Login Details, however, since you have a Titan Account, I can link up your Faces Account.  Which means, the same Login you used to get here, will let you into your Faces Account.

It should be done now, please try to Login and let me know what happens. Faces Login