Author Topic: Duplicate accounts?  (Read 5230 times)

Gabriella of Mercy

• Underling
Duplicate accounts?
« on: November 06, 2008, 07:41:40 PM »
So, guys...I've only ever had one account (Gabriella of Mercy) on Titan/cohfaces. When I look through the Infinity gallery I see my uploads, comments, etc., but when I log in it says that there are no active photos, not even a default for the account.

A few days back I was attempting to update my profile and kept getting an error about the url key containing invalid characters or some such nonsense. It appears that there are two exisiting, one as http://faces.cohtitan.com/profile/Gabriella_Of_Mercy, and  http://faces.cohtitan.com/profile/GabriellaOfMercy. Is there any way to drop one or merge the comments, etc. from both to one url?

♥Gabz

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: Duplicate accounts?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 08:00:24 PM »
I noticed your Profile the other day and told my Admins about, but they did not respond to me about it :P.

SP or Mav will have to get back to you about this.

Maverick X

• Elite Boss
  • Superpowered Awesome
    • SeanMcMahan.info
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 08:31:20 PM »
I noticed your Profile the other day and told my Admins about, but they did not respond to me about it :P.

Oops, sorry Gabz. Also, sorry I missed your post about that Taz.

In any event, I linked your photos and comments from your old account to your new one. Let me know if any weirdness ensues ;)
Sean
Retired Resident Titan Nerd
---------------------------

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 08:57:37 PM »
No problems Mav, I'm bored at work and couldn't resist a friendly jab...

....don't retaliate please...I know it's not a good idea to jest at people with Power, but it's in my nature :P.

Gabriella of Mercy

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 11:03:08 PM »
Hrm...I personally wouldn't mind watching the two of you duke it out. *swoons*

Seriously though, thanks so much for the help. You've done an amazing job on the new look.

♥Gabz

EeezyMoney

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 01:59:23 AM »
if anyone could help me that would be great... I have a CoHfaces account but cant remember the password, and my email addy is too long to put into the forgot password space... Saddest part is I cant remember what email account i started the CoH Faces account with

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 02:31:54 PM »
You had a Support Ticket in which I responded to on the 10th of this month.  Did you get that?  Your Titan Login is what should be allowing you to access your Faces Account...under the Email of ihatemesoudonthave2@yahoo.com.

Ex-Nihilo

• Underling
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 05:45:04 AM »
Hey! I think My login got jacked up, I can see the profile I updated today, but when I login I have an empty profile again and the url has a "__2" after it now...

Any way to fix this?

Thanks
Ex

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 03:26:53 PM »
Not sure how this happened, but I re-linked your correct Faces Account and removed the "_2" one.

Everything should be good now.