Author Topic: some badges not being updated on the city info tracker website  (Read 4565 times)

JGHopkins

• Underling
some badges not being updated on the city info tracker website
« on: September 25, 2008, 08:52:48 PM »
I know that IG I have 394 badges. According to the site I have 385. I knwo for sure that retrogarde isn't updating I am not sure about the rest..anyone know whats wrong.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
Re: some badges not being updated on the city info tracker website
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 02:27:42 AM »
What Tracking Program are you using and What Version is it?

Nothing has changed in the past few weeks that would've affected the Site Updates, but random Users are experiencing such issues.  We are trying to figure out what is going on, once I get answers from you I should be able to offer working suggestions.

JGHopkins

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 04:08:43 AM »
titan network tracker version 1.0.4.3 ( I think...for some reason it won't come on...:P)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »
Hmmm, so when you run it and play,  it's not showing you as being online?  If it is seeing you Online, then it should be working and this would be odd.  If it's not seeing you Online, is this affecting any other Toons of yours?  I know you said you weren't sure about the rest, but now I must ask you to test at least some.

I'm not home right now so I can't check my saved TNT Data to suggest any File changes that could've happened, corruption and all that.

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 05:00:56 PM »
titan network tracker version 1.0.4.3 ( I think...for some reason it won't come on...:P)

Are you using Vista?

If so you need to run it as an administrator.
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

JGHopkins

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 11:20:47 PM »
widows XP...it came up once and showed me online then I shut it off..I went to bring it up again and it would come on.
also it still won't come on, my PC says it's loading (the litle sand timer) but nothing comes up

Shorts

• Minion
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 06:50:56 AM »
widows XP
My condolences. ;D

...it came up once and showed me online then I shut it off..I went to bring it up again and it would come on.
also it still won't come on, my PC says it's loading (the litle sand timer) but nothing comes up
This might be that the titan.exe process is still running even if the window is gone. You would have to manually kill the process before you can start TNT again. Look here for more info.
Excreta ergo sum.

JGHopkins

• Underling
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 04:02:32 PM »
ah ok...I just ctrl/alt/del then end titan.exe process

the badges it doesn't seem to be picking up are random crafting badges

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »
Starting from a fresh Boot-up of your PC, run the TNT App.  If should show you offline, yadda yadda (Do not minimize it), then start up CoX and Login.  Choose your Character, wait until you see the Character fully loaded on screen, then switch over to the TNT.  If it does not show you Online at that time, there is a Chat Tab item you can try that normally works for HeroStats Users that encounter similar problems.  Chat tabs, TNT uses the same Scanner (I believe) as HS, we are also piggybacking off of the same .dll Files, so most times, that Chat Tab Item works.

If it does not, then my next suggestion would be to check the method in which you are selecting the Badges to be Verified.  Are you using the Bind Files, how fast are you pressing the T button, or are you manually clicking the Badges, etc.

Sharyd

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 11:42:52 PM »
Do we know why TNT is still creating a memory leak?

My guess is that it won't turn off until the Web Services have been terminated or possibly the DLLs still running in the background need to be ".dispose"d :D.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 03:22:12 AM »
Volt was looking into it as we appeared to have gotten rid of it not too many builds ago.  Just as well, it never continued to run after being told to shut down, I can trace that to I believe 2 or 3 builds ago when that started.  I don't believe Volt has had the proper time to run down the code.

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 01:14:31 PM »
Do we know why TNT is still creating a memory leak?

My guess is that it won't turn off until the Web Services have been terminated or possibly the DLLs still running in the background need to be ".dispose"d :D.

It all started when we started putting it in the tray.  I didn't do that code, we had someone else add it.  I am going to take that out.  It's a quick fix, just haven't gotten around to it.

Also TNT is reliant on the HS Dlls.
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707