Author Topic: Low Hanging Fruit  (Read 16951 times)

TheMajor

• Minion
    • Balir's Dungeon
Re: Low Hanging Fruit
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 01:01:20 AM »
If you're referring to Passport, wasn't that something for transferring to/from EU from/to NA servers or vice versa? I recently read that somewhere that it isn't working and likely won't be back up again.

Yeah, is that one permabroken then?  Should yank that one off this list too.

I thought it was just for moving not from EU to NA or whatever.  Oh well, one more badge I won't be able to get hehe
[img width= height=]http://avatars.cohtitan.com/signatures/cit/u181894.png[/img]

TheMajor

• Minion
    • Balir's Dungeon
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 06:09:30 PM »
SP, the report looks awesome! Thank you so much!!!  ;D ;D ;D
[img width= height=]http://avatars.cohtitan.com/signatures/cit/u181894.png[/img]

Culach

• Minion
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2008, 09:25:49 PM »
Yeah, I like it better now without the badges I can't really do anything about or have to wait for specific times for.

And my previous suggestion was intended more as a quality of life enhancement.

Artax:  What happened?

Yeagar:  He didn't have the allergy to sharp metal I usually exploit in my opponents.

TheMajor

• Minion
    • Balir's Dungeon
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 04:16:14 PM »
Found a couple more *doh*

628 - Speed Demon
629 - Accelerated
630 - Qualified

Also - there are a couple that are easy for heros to get, but villians can only get 'em on holidays - dunno if you would want to check if the character is hero/villian and then display them or not:

214 - Red Cap
936 - Cap Buster
938 - Bane of Dannan

This one is for getting a holiday kill badge:
215 - Snowbeast

I'm sure there are still more.  :P

Snow Globe

• Lieutenant
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 06:03:39 AM »
I know I am missing some, I hope someone sees this and fills in.

Keep in mind, some of these have specific dates on them, but I don't know if they pop back up when the holiday comes back around... such as #s 155, 156, 157... has anyone obtained those since 2006?
Well, combining your list with the one I made on the official forums...

The list of time limited/rare badges:

* Celebrant (year 1 badge May 2005), Reveler (year 2 badge May - June 2006) having both gave a 5th columist gladiator, Merrymaker (2007), Entertainer (2008). Login badges.
    * Pursuer(CoH)/Elusive(CoV). November 2006. Login badge.
    * Frozen Fury: Winter Lords. Winter 2004 event, repeated for Winter 2006.
    * Cold Warrior: Winter Hordelings. Winter 2004, 2005, 2006 events.
    * Hallow Spirit, Hunter, Buster, Shifter, Dead Head, Malleus: The Halloween event 2004 & 2006, 2007.
    * Iron Warrior, Ghost Touched: Halloween event 2006, 2007.
    * Clothes Horse, Fashionable, Ostentatious: Halloween event 2007. Costume powers collection.
    * Heart of Light(CoH)/Heart of Darkness(CoV): Valentines 2006 Event. Gave Toga costume option. Login badge. Mission complete in later years (2007, 2008), some people still have access to mission, but fairly rare at this point.
    * Hellfrost gladiator(CoH), Hordeling Lasher gladiator(CoH), Coldblooded(CoH), Weed Whacker(CoH), Beautiful / Handsome: Valentines 2006, 2007, 2008
    * Partygoer Valentines 2007, 2008 mission complete badge.
    * Toothbreaker (Gives rad cap gladiator), Cap Buster(CoV): Valentines 2006, 2007, 2008, Winter 2006, 2007 events.
    * Toy Collector (gives Snowbeast gladiator), Longbow Reservist(CoH)/Jetsetter(CoV), Holiday Spirit(CoH)/Scrooge(CoV) were all winter 2005 event. Toy Collector repeated for Winter 2006, 2007 events.
    * Cold Front, Trucker: Winter 2006. Login badge. (Could buy with candy canes in 2007 event).
    * Joyful, Miraculous, Frosty, Crystallized, Bane of Dannon(CoV): Winter 2006, 2007 events.
    * Speed Demon, Accelerated, Qualified Winter 2007 Ski run badges.
    * Gifted: Winter event 2007.
    * Passport: (North American to EU Transfer badge, no longer available)
    * Power Liberator / Master Thief: (not obtainable until Items of Power are returned to the game.)
    * Bug Hunter: (Yeah, I know it is technically available, but there is absolutely nothing a character can do to obtain it, granted solely on the discretion of the developers.)

Oh, and:
I believe the Event Badges are perminent, the Text changes per year (if any specific timeline is mentioned) but the Badges themselves are the same.
This is incorrect. The texts do not change.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »
Ya you're right, I was thinking of Requirements and the Anniversary Badges when I refered to the Event Badges.  So I had it wrong in my mind.  Thanks for the correction Snow.

Holiday Spirit / Scrooge is one of them, we left the mention of the '05 Winter Event as the requirement, in which it's truly every winter event.