Author Topic: HeroStats  (Read 4637 times)

BuddhaFist

• Underling
HeroStats
« on: August 01, 2008, 08:45:50 PM »
What's the current status on HeroStats compatibility?

And I noticed the HeroStats link on the main page links to herostats.com instead of herostats.org.

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
Re: HeroStats
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 02:14:21 AM »
He is waiting on us (me) to finish up the backend.  I hope to have it done tomorrow.
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »
We're still waiting for SP to fix that Link :P.

El Furioso

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 06:09:11 PM »
Just a quick question on this topic: I've been using HeroStats for a quite a while, not only to keep track of stuff in-game, but also to pass character/badge/etc. info into CIT/CGT.

Now that TNT is available, I'm wondering: is there a reason to run *both* HeroStats and TNT? Does HeroStats capture everything that TNT is capturing as well? I'd rather not run both scanners if I don't have to, but don't want to be losing any useful data that might be dropped with only running one.

Thanks! (BTW, love the site updates.)

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 07:02:19 PM »
HS will update everything that TNT does.

It's your choice which one you want to use.
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 01:45:23 PM »
It's really a User Preference thing.  TNT Tracks a small amount of info compared to HS, that small amount is all that CIT needs to display everything you see on the Site now.  HS is more of a just-for-the-User Program, it tracks and sends CIT all the info TNT does, and then some.

Everything else that HS Tracks that is not sent to us is just details about your Characters slotting (Power Recharge times, Accuracy, Debuff Percentages, etc) that you the User could review and make note of in the event that Character could use some improvements.  None of that is used at CIT at all.

So all in all, you only need to run one, but which one to run is up to you. :P

Healing Darkness.

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 03:50:01 PM »
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....  :P

Neither HeroStats stable or unstable update the CiT site for badge listings. I played Saturday while running HeroStats stable and Sunday with HeroStats unstable and in neither case was there any change to any of my character badge listings. I even went through several characters changing badge titles and none of the currently unlisted or unverified badges that I used showed up in the new listings.

Update time was set to 60 in all global site windows.

The current TnT (as of Friday night) did not update any badges either.  :-\

Just a heads up for all... keep on plugging away when you get a chance gang... I really look forward to getting things back close to the way it was with badges.... I know you're all trying hard.  :-* 

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 03:59:43 PM »
I hate to be contradictory, but Unstable HeroStats worked for me all weekend, sending badges to the site.  Not only that, but I've been monitoring badges sent to the system, and there have been a lot of badges added via HeroStats.

TNT not working is a known issue. It won't work until we announce/release a new version.

Healing Darkness.

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 04:20:07 PM »
My applogies chief.... (ok..where's the red faced icon that would go here... )

hero stats unstable seems to be working now that I entered my log in info... can I crawl under a rock in embarassment?  :gonk:

Jayyde

• Minion
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 02:44:16 AM »
It's really a User Preference thing.  TNT Tracks a small amount of info compared to HS, that small amount is all that CIT needs to display everything you see on the Site now.  HS is more of a just-for-the-User Program, it tracks and sends CIT all the info TNT does, and then some.

Everything else that HS Tracks that is not sent to us is just details about your Characters slotting (Power Recharge times, Accuracy, Debuff Percentages, etc) that you the User could review and make note of in the event that Character could use some improvements.  None of that is used at CIT at all.

So all in all, you only need to run one, but which one to run is up to you. :P
Don't sell yourselves short there Taz.  It'll be a tough choice once the old Synapse functionality gets put in TNT.  Specifically the dynamic list of badges you can earn in your current zone that you still need on that char.  Not that any of the people visiting here are into badges or anything...   ;)

\m/  (^.^)  \m/

TheMajor

• Minion
    • Balir's Dungeon
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 08:59:32 PM »
Not that any of the people visiting here are into badges or anything...   ;)

*snort*   :P

Really though, badges and which I'm missing is all I'm interested in tracking.  I can't wait to switch to Titan Tracker.  Plus the CIT site looks a lot cleaner IMO.
[img width= height=]http://avatars.cohtitan.com/signatures/cit/u181894.png[/img]