Author Topic: Login not consistant  (Read 3436 times)

joroq

• Underling
Login not consistant
« on: July 19, 2008, 09:22:19 PM »
So far I can log in to CIT and Faces without issue.

On the Titan Network main page, when I use the same login I am sent to another login screen that I cannot get past.

On Planner, when I login I am sent back to the front page where it appears I am not logged in.  Then when I click on the "Log in to my Account" link for Suckerpunch, it brings up my character list but shows "global" at the top of the page.

Am I the only one this is happening to?

Zombieman

• Underling
Re: Login not consistant
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 11:11:39 AM »
I had something like this too. Notice the word *HAD* there? ;)

I could seemingly only use my login on the Forum and on CIT, but the main Titan page? Exactly the same, but I knew I was entering the correct info as when I deliberately made a mistake it told me the username/password was incorrect.

What I just did (on a hunch) was to delete ALL the browser cookies related to the domain cohtitan.com and tried the main login and hey presto the main Titan login worked like a dream. ;D ;D

YYMV but it's worth seeing if that solves this for you too.

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 11:49:54 AM »
What I just did (on a hunch) was to delete ALL the browser cookies related to the domain cohtitan.com and tried the main login and hey presto the main Titan login worked like a dream. ;D ;D

This is a good point, and should fix any/most issues for both www.cohtitan.com and cit.cohtitan.com.

The planner code is a mess these days, and hasn't been the same since we moved off our last host a few months ago.  I've been wanting to go back in and smack it around a little bit, but just haven't had the time  :-\

joroq

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 01:50:04 AM »
That did it, Zombieman.  Thanks!