Author Topic: Free Freeform slot until 4/20  (Read 2870 times)

therain93

• Elite Boss
Free Freeform slot until 4/20
« on: April 19, 2020, 11:28:27 PM »
Surprised this wasn't posted yet,  but login to claim it for free.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11411203-freeform-for-free%21
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Free Freeform slot until 4/20
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 01:15:37 PM »
YAHOO!

*Ahem*

Man, that was a close one. I almost missed it! I really thought I was gonna be too late.. "Does that mean it's over on the 20th or I can still claim on the 20th.." "is it 1..2...3.. and then jump or do we jump on 3..."

Well anyway, yay. I never even log into CO since awhile and am just now finally getting good at Neverwinter, and, am having some STO and CoH login guilt, soooooo, CO is not real high on The List atm, but....

FREE FREEFORM SLOT!!

woohoo  : )

Too cool.

tyvm for spreading the great news. I totally would have missed it.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

therain93

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 03:22:09 PM »
No problem,  I was actually expecting you to be the one posting this ( ' ;

It's funny because I noticed a reference to it in a massively op article and someone commented they missed it,  which caused me to to double check the dates too ( ' :

For those playing,  enjoy!
@Texarkana - March 5, 2004 - December 1, 2012 -- Imageshack |-| Youtube
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't know what it's like.... |-| Book One. Chapter one...

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 07:02:05 PM »
Hummm yeah I haven't been logging in for awhile. The shame.. the guilt...

What I am wondering now is if I just squeaked by this morning on my claim. I tried to claim the slot on my mom's yet to be used account (she made a Neverwinter toon and is into fantasy and has new free time, there's hope..) and it wasn't there to claim. The toon I made to claim it with on that account just now is straight out of the tutorial.. I figured that'd be the only requirement but either I'm wrong or it's over already.

I have a second account that I was thinking was hers that I claimed it on this morning *doh*. Oh well I guess she can always use that, huh  : ) I never play the second account and can't even remember why I made it right now.

Anyway, good on you for spreading the news!
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 08:19:04 PM »
OK, so, applying my secret super internet senses along with google I am gonna choose to believe the below info:

Extended to April 20th at 10am. They don't say which time zone, but presumably PDT.

From other googling, and your comment about the article, I do believe that the original expiration date was the 17th...

I claimed my slot a few hours before 10am today. Feeling lucky  : )
Some Faves:

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 10:39:57 PM »
Ah, missed it.  Not that I've played it since it stopped working with my version of Wine.  I guess I could reinstall it on my Windows machine, but I don't want to use ARC.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 02:13:21 PM »
Ah, missed it.  Not that I've played it since it stopped working with my version of Wine.  I guess I could reinstall it on my Windows machine, but I don't want to use ARC.

I don't like Arc any more than anyone else, but, it is still pretty easy to get and get rid of and is simpler than finding the latest working workaround that is hopefully coming from a good source. I've succumbed. When I install/re-install a Cryptic game now I do the Arc Dance of install and uninstall instead of digging up a totally arcless install like I used to.

Wtg therain for keeping our lil subforum useful. *cha-ching*  : ) I saw Atyger log in but didn't check his lvl (duh) so I dunno if he got his golden freebie or was just logging in to see what he missed.

Some Faves: