Author Topic: Neverwinter  (Read 35898 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Neverwinter
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2021, 08:43:24 PM »
That character creator/planner is pretty good... ^^ Its helped me make some significant improvements.

Now I need to find some good guide to keybinds... Neverwinter has the worst documented keybinds of any Cryptic game. I wouldn't want to play STO or CO or CoH without them but I can't figure out how to make 1 useful keybind in Neverwinter.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2021, 02:44:42 PM »
Well... I know this isn't the hottest spot in the world for Neverwinter stuff, but.... I feel compelled to mention this info in case it helps someone not miss out..

Remember those 100% off companions coupon they gave us awhile back after the latest... rework? Well, if you grabbed it you can use it right now to get some of the most uber comps in the game that are in a special limited time bundle that ends Thursday.

4 of the mythic comps you can choose 1 of (plus you can choose 2 legendary including alpha compy and tamed velociraptor btw..) have abilities no other comps have had until now. Most notable are probably the +bonus healing and +forte single stat augment comps. All 3 comps are accountwide reclaimable.

Just look in the Zen store for the Golden Companions bundle. I'm sure glad I got mine! Now I just have to choose the comps..

Never did find a good keybind guide btw! My first Cryptic game not filled with custom keybinds.. It can be so frustrating trying to put that new damn healer mark on someone in a pinch.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2021, 01:55:36 AM »
Oh lord...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11489273

Mod 21.

I don't like how they develop this game. I don't like how they developed Champions Online, either. Star Trek Online, now there's a good dev team. All three games are great Cryptic games but only one was blessed with a good dev team. Only one of them is evolving. The other two just... change.
Some Faves:

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2021, 12:36:22 PM »
I have to admit, that's pretty... um... original.  I've never seen a MMO drastically *drop* the level cap and entirely remove large swaths of the map. (Revamp, sure, but not "vault" like that)

I forget what level I even was when I stopped playing.

Edit: I was going to log in and check, but it told me the update would take three hours, so I just shut it off.