Author Topic: Discussion: Latest update on Homecoming, Titan and Tony  (Read 17101 times)

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Discussion: Latest update on Homecoming, Titan and Tony
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2019, 03:35:07 PM »
You have inserted a comment into TonyVs announcement saying everything is staying here, which is great.

However it would be really helpful if you struck through the stuff that is no longer happening, because its still confusing coming to it cold. I can confirm that people are still reading it and coming to discord channels saying everything is going to HC.

And/or place a note at the top saying that no data is going to HC. But what about tools? Is anything else going to HC?

Homecoming at this time is not taking any Titan Network projects over.  I'll leave it to management to determine the level of response, since I don't really affect much past these boards.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2019, 04:35:25 PM »
You have inserted a comment into TonyVs announcement saying everything is staying here, which is great.

However it would be really helpful if you struck through the stuff that is no longer happening, because its still confusing coming to it cold. I can confirm that people are still reading it and coming to discord channels saying everything is going to HC.

And/or place a note at the top saying that no data is going to HC. But what about tools? Is anything else going to HC?

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion. I added a strike-through to some parts of Tony's message to help clarify.

We have no plans to transition anything away from Titan to Homecoming. We will be continuing to operate as we have been.

Jagged

• Underling
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2019, 07:00:40 PM »
Thanks!