Author Topic: Attribute modification link down/bad  (Read 7307 times)

LJHalfbreed

• Underling
Attribute modification link down/bad
« on: June 26, 2008, 07:03:14 PM »
I'm getting errors trying to access the Attribute Modifiers link on the site, specifically, the page is http://cov.redtomax.com/data/modifiers.php

The errors I'm getting are:

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/share/www/cox/data/modifiers.php on line 20

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/share/www/cox/data/modifiers.php on line 61

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/share/www/cox/data/modifiers.php on line 63

I'm just trying to fiddle with a spreadsheet, and those numbers will really cut down on the amount of data I need to punch in.

Let me know if there's an alternate link, or if there's anything else I can do to help.

Thanks!

LJHalfbreed

• Underling
Re: Attribute modification link down/bad
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 04:40:22 PM »
Anybody?

Is the link supposed to be gone/dead/unusable? (in other words, if it's no longer being hosted/featured here Red Tomax's site, let me know so I'll quit bugging everyone.  :) )

SuckerPunch

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 05:12:06 PM »
Red is MIA right now, and unfortunately no one else can really comment :(

Voltaic Shock

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 05:13:22 PM »
We will see if we can get a hold of Red (He was engaged a few months ago, so he might be away).
@Voltaic Shock[/b]
TN Admin, CIT Co-Creator, CGT Developer, Obsolete
---------------------------

http://www.motorcyclistsunited.com/  http://www.YourFreeiPhone.com/index.php?ref=5292707

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 06:58:10 PM »
Just to speak from what I believe to be the case:

Red hasn't gotten to that Page to Update it with everything new from I12.  I mean, I see that other areas of the Data are Updated, but that appears to either not have been dealt with yet...and / or it broke while being Updated.  Only he can say for sure....when he returns.

LJHalfbreed

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 07:00:31 PM »
Ah! Thanks for the update. I didn't know he was away, and I didn't know if the page was actually supposed to be torn down or what.

Congrats to him on his engagement in any case, and thanks *tons* for the replies! I was starting to wonder if the site/page was going to die on me. :(

RedTomax

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 12:35:03 PM »
That's been fixed now also.