Author Topic: I never had a CoH account. Is there any way for me to get a login?  (Read 1632 times)

Captain Beard

• Underling
I just loaded up CoH, caught up with the excitement of my friends who used to play.  I downloaded the client, but I can;t log in for obvious reasons.  Any idea about how to proceed?

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
Re: I never had a CoH account. Is there any way for me to get a login?
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 10:24:19 AM »
I downloaded the client, but I can;t log in for obvious reasons.
Apparently the reasons aren't so obvious after all - whether or not you played COH back in the day doesn't matter, what matters is whether or not you created an account on whichever rogue server you're trying to play on.
For reasons given above, we cannot provide instructions for that process here.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Stealth Dart

• Boss
  • Martial Artists kick butt with style
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 11:19:35 AM »
Positive Gamer has a Youtube video with instructions for creating an account.  Just search Youtube for How to Play City of Heroes in 2019 step by step tutorial.  It has the info you need.
I am a dancer, a leaf in the wind...a leaf that can kick your Butt!

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 02:40:54 AM »
I am actually downloading the thing now.

I am happier than a man who thought a cat had done his business on his pie, but it turned out to be an extra big blackberry!