Author Topic: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse  (Read 3067 times)

Dev7on

• Elite Boss
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
« on: December 17, 2018, 11:00:04 PM »
This movie is amazing! I freaking love the animation. They also did a fantastic job with Miles Morales' character. This is one of the best animated movie so far in a while. You guys should see it. I highly recommend it. 8)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 03:18:23 AM by Dev7on »

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Re: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 01:06:19 AM »
The animation has looked bad in every trailer I've seen.  It has a stiff jitter to it.  Also, I hate Miles Morales.  I may see it for the other Spideys that show up, but not in theatres.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 08:13:07 PM »
The animation has looked bad in every trailer I've seen.  It has a stiff jitter to it.  Also, I hate Miles Morales.  I may see it for the other Spideys that show up, but not in theatres.

That's the style I guess. Something a little different.

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 01:53:13 AM »
The 'jitters' is part of the style they were going for and your brain kinda just edits it out after the first few minutes.

That being said, the movie itself was amazingly well done and I enjoyed it a lot. I really can't wait until they come out with the Spider-Gwen movie.

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 04:44:43 AM »
The 'jitters' is part of the style they were going for and your brain kinda just edits it out after the first few minutes.

That being said, the movie itself was amazingly well done and I enjoyed it a lot. I really can't wait until they come out with the Spider-Gwen movie.

If you drink a lot of coffee or red bull before, maybe the jitters will even out.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 01:32:37 PM »
This just hit Netflix, so I gave it a watch.  Fun story that almost made me like Miles Morales, but the animation was even more distractingly bad than I expected.  Almost nauseating at times.  The weird defocusing effect they kept using didn't help.  And the music was awful.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

MyriVerse

• Prom King 2017
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 03:05:40 PM »
I liked the animation and music, but very meh on the characters. And it irritates me that the one Peter Parker they used was so "ewww."
aka Majadi | Sugar Cane | Absinthe | Killer Antz | Bogatyra | ...
Best Video Game of 2016 -- Paragon Chat!!!
Codewalker for Mayor of Paragon!