Author Topic: Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World  (Read 21385 times)

XXXNet

• Minion
Re: Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2018, 05:50:08 PM »
What the hell our all you people talking about here?

Not open for new ideas or how to fix characters/projects....

Come on now,
how many more ways I have to explain it all out thus you people here? 
______________________________________________________________________________________

Lois & Clark: The Adventures of Superman by ABC Network, Tv Series...
Actually does need a tied-in Version being similar or re-capture like it...

And after 2007, I am being choosing by nature fate to Superman... Like i have been dreaming Superman for about 10 years now and still continues...

Which it is it being the tied-in Version to Lois & Clark as a Adult Version...

Because the another Superman based into Media Adaptations History, did have tied-ins from another...

1 - Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, is tied-in to the Comic Books...

2 - All of The Original DCAU, all been tied-in to another other...

3 - Smallville, tv series, is tied-in to the Classic Movies once played by Christopher Reeve...

4 - Superman Returns, is tied-in to Superman 2 also once played by Christopher Reeve...

5 - Smallville & Justice League, animated series both tied-ins... Because of Michael Rosenbaum played both Lex Luthor and The Flash...

Which they did do Episode in Justice League, having both Lex Luthor & The Flash Swith bodies because of it...

And also both Smallville and Justice League, animated series released at exactly same time of 2001...

6 - All of DCEU these days, all tied-ins to Batman Begins Saga, Superman Returns and Smallville, tv Series...

7 - Even the Comic Books themselves, have their tied-in after another time to time...

That's why we see Lois & Clark both got mage, into their counterparts being into the same universe of different world...
______________________________________________________________________________________

In 2 of the adventures dreams,

1 - When I dream Lois & Clark more than once,
Dean Cain's Superman's Powers came to me...

2 - When I dream Smallville more than once,
Tom Welling's Character Powers came to me...

But It's been reaveled, I am not him!

I am shown as New Character into the Universe,
as The Gatekeeper, guardian and protector over the House of El aka The Kryptonian Family...

Which my character is based on H. G. Wells from Lois & Clark, and also Smallville version of Martian Manhunter...

And also my character is Aphla superhuman came from another Planet called Avatar.... Which my character is named is off the Planet as Avatar, and earth name Tommy Kent also raise by Jonathan & Martha Kent...

And based on 1800's century Indians was there think of Superhumans falling from the stars to planet earth, to be our world's saver and guardian to be protect the world saver...

Which their thinking came to true,
Superman is the world's saver came from Planet Krypton, House of El aka The Kryptonian Family came to planet earth...

And Avatar is their guardian came from Planet Avatar, came to planet earth protect the Kryptonian Family...
The Explorers: Life Meets World,  My Story Project is not Active until July 4th, 2020

Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World, My Story Project is Active June 26th, 2018

Golden Girl

• One Liners and Winky Faces
  • Elite Boss
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2018, 07:11:20 PM »
I'm not sure if English isn't your first language, or if your just high, but it's very hard to follow what the heck you're talking about.
"Heroes and Villains" website - http://www.heroes-and-villains.com
"Heroes and Villains" on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
"Heroes and Villains" on Twitter - https://twitter.com/Plan_Z_Studios
"Heroes and Villains" teaser trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnjKqNPfFv8
Artwork - http://goldengirlcoh.deviantart.com

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2018, 07:27:01 PM »
I'm not sure if English isn't your first language, or if your just high, but it's very hard to follow what the heck you're talking about.

It's easy. Just like there was the golden age Golden Girl who was variously named and employed, then the 70s Roy Thomas Golden Girl, and then the dreamy Golden Girl, i.e. you, meeting world now and still continues by nature fate ;D

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2018, 07:41:15 PM »

That's a nice way write people off, judging them by the cover and their typing sills matters....
The Explorers: Life Meets World,  My Story Project is not Active until July 4th, 2020

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2018, 08:00:53 PM »
It's easy. Just like there was the golden age Golden Girl who was variously named and employed, then the 70s Roy Thomas Golden Girl, and then the dreamy Golden Girl, i.e. you, meeting world now and still continues by nature fate ;D

When you think of something of interesting idea,
but sometimes you've hard time completing it....

Which maybe friends and family will help you out with that idea or came to you in a dream...

Like what if City of Heroes is model dream, spawning these new update Online Superhero Games...

Which they didn't only get the new update off City of Heroes, it came to them with dream of thoughts or dream they had over night by model of City of Heroes...

That's way they are taking 5 or 6 years come out can't rush art or creation you know...     

doc7924

• Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2018, 08:47:22 PM »
In fact I think I may be dreaming this entire thread right now.

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2018, 10:18:44 PM »
Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World

More of a Event,

Based off Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, and the Comic Books...

: Tied-in Timeline same seeing Clark Kent first and Superman second...

And as both Lois & Clark and the Comic Book goes,
everything is included with House of El aka The Kryptonian Family chain of generations with Love, Marriage, Family and part time Action...

And also it's based off of the Online Superhero Video Games,
Such as City of Heroes,
And Coming Soon Ones, City of Titans, Ship of Heroes and Valiance Online...

And as these Online Superhero video games goes,
It will feature both Lois & Clark with others, on several adventures meeting from different worlds helping out...

And Also It's based off of SimCity and Kingdom Hearts video game,
And also based off of,
Mario Bros and Sonic, in between Nintendo and Saga classic video games...

Where House of El aka The Kryptonian Family chain of generations, will bringing themselves with Surprise, Help and Saved each other and joining to the group...

Warning!

And also it's going to be based around XXX,
Which that mean is Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World is a Adult Version, and not for children contact...

And there are others into Superman Media based adaptations, is suitable for children contact...
Just as Animated Series timeline by Cartoon Network, and also DC Universe Animated Movies timeline...

I was trying to create my own version of Superman twice over the years since Smallville, tv series was still on the air...

And Smallville disappointed me with their timeline, based on the Network of WB and then The CW...
So I ended up rejected creating Superman twice because of Smallville waiting for better time...

But City of Heroes launch me down the right path, by finding the right story origin for my Superman story and project... And yes, I have been dreaming Superman for about 10 years now and still continues...

Because of City of Heroes been playing it since 2007, so yes My Superman version came from playing this by launch...

And first dream adventure was Smallville tv series model, after the Legion of Superheroes appearing on it back in 27009 into Episode of Legion...

Where I did dream similar base to that episode, seeing the appearance of the Legion of Superheroes  coming into the past into Town of Smallville warning Young Clark Kent about Brainiac and his future becoming Superman..

And then I see Jonathan & Martha Kent found around spacecraft into cornfield, after Kal-El aka Clark Kent also raising him along side as their own children... But Clark Kent and The Kent, didn't pass down the true hidden secret onto another child came from the other spacecraft even when they're family....

So, it does appear that another child ran away from home with anger and being hurt, by stealing one of the Legion of Superheroes crystal sending him into another part of the universe...

And it does appear before the child ran away, he was into Smallville High School's library or the Town of Smallville's library with friends looking for special book is very important...

Well, this first dream adventure is going to be re-created and re-tooled with the same material terms...
And the reason why Clark Kent and The Kent didn't pass down the true hidden secret onto the another child, is because of Smallville tv series timeline was like that thru out entire run...

And the closing of Smallville, tv series, I happen to dream my second adventure back in December 2011... Seeing the different version of Crisis of Two Worlds, which it does appear seeing the cast of Smallville into that future time... And also seeing the another child as adult into that future time, watching over them and protecting them from the Crisis...

This second adventure dream was because of City of Heroes, not Smallville, tv series! Smallville was by thought while playing it... Which it did created third adventure dream also into December 2011, seeing Superman save Santa Claus and Christmas... That's because of City of Heroes again with their holiday event season...

And after these 3 dream adventures, it actually progress from there afterwards after City of Heroes got cancelled back in 2012.. I have been seeing the another child as adult into that future time, watching over them and protecting them from the Crisis several times like last year and this year...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 10:48:54 PM by XXXNet »

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2018, 10:37:21 PM »
Are you sure the other child wasn't lured into a sex cult by Chloe?

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2018, 11:29:48 PM »
Are you sure the other child wasn't lured into a sex cult by Chloe?

I am shown as New Character into the Universe,
as The Gatekeeper, guardian and protector over the House of El aka The Kryptonian Family...

Which my character is based on H. G. Wells from Lois & Clark, and also Smallville version of Martian Manhunter...

And also my character is Aphla superhuman came from another Planet called Avatar.... Which my character is named is off the Planet as Avatar, and earth name Tommy Kent also raise by Jonathan & Martha Kent...

And based on 1800's century Indians was there think of Superhumans falling from the stars to planet earth, to be our world's saver and guardian to be protect the world saver...

Which their thinking came to true,
Superman is the world's saver came from Planet Krypton, House of El aka The Kryptonian Family came to planet earth...

And Avatar is their guardian came from Planet Avatar, came to planet earth protect the Kryptonian Family...

And that's why that special book is so important!
it was created and put together by the Indians thoughts came true...

Which their were 2 episodes into Smallville tv series, involving around the cave and walls actually by Indians first thoughts...

And Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World has nothing to do with Smallville's Timeline...
That's why I am re-creating and retooling the first dream adventure, onto Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman's timeline...

Which their were 2 episodes in Lois & Clark can have Indians fit in there... But it told enough see signs & message without them appearing, to actually get the point about the Indians thoughts...     

Golden Girl

• Elite Boss
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2018, 12:52:30 AM »
That's a nice way write people off, judging them by the cover and their typing sills matters....

It's not the typing skills that are the problem - it's the complete lack of coherence or anything resembling logic in what you've written.
"Heroes and Villains" on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG
"Heroes and Villains" teaser trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnjKqNPfFv8

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2018, 01:07:59 AM »
It's not the typing skills that are the problem - it's the complete lack of coherence or anything resembling logic in what you've written.

I am English,
outside of the internet or writing anything to be into the world...

God born me as English person into the word...

And the complete lines of facts are fine....

What are you talking about anyway?

I look at your complete lines of facts for one here...

And I am typing like you are typing actually...

So what is the freaking deal for one here?

Wow!   

I must be into ToonTown or something like that, were everything is upside down of seeing things right... 

Golden Girl

• Elite Boss
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2018, 01:14:59 AM »
If you're English, then unfortunately you're borderline illiterate when  it comes to expressing yourself through writing.
Either that, or you're on drugs or mentally ill - whichever it is, you're not making any sense in any of your posts - they're just deranged rambling.

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2018, 01:33:34 AM »
If you're English, then unfortunately you're borderline illiterate when  it comes to expressing yourself through writing.
Either that, or you're on drugs or mentally ill - whichever it is, you're not making any sense in any of your posts - they're just deranged rambling.

No, you're not making any sense of anyway or any kind into your posts expressing yourself...

When you do press release launching a Tv, Movie, Music, Novel, Book, Comic Book and Video Game into News Report... It doesn't have to be written into like you are creating or telling a built story...

Maybe, just maybe you're being ill or at party on drugs or something like that for one here...     

Golden Girl

• Elite Boss
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2018, 01:41:49 AM »
No one in this thread understands the nonsense that you're typing - the normal human reaction to that would be to try and express yourself more clearly, and not just keep repeating the same drivel again and again.

XXXNet

• Minion
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2018, 03:30:27 AM »
Superman: Lois & Clark Meets World is now Cancelled

They just broke-up the main key name title now...

I seen it by search Superman!

I shouldn't, I wouldn't, never again being part to DC Comics and Marvel Comics any longer... They can really stop hunting me now with nightmares for good...

I choose the heroes came before-(Example is Popeye) and outside-(Example is The Mask) of DC Comics & Marvel Comics...

So DC Comics and Marvel Comics, can go to hell and die alone with nothing into life at all... They want to be the 3rd party after War and Horror doesn't include everything...

Fine, be my guest be exactly like War and Horror then... You won't see my support or involvement with your one world than the another crap and nothing else exist at all... Because your company and how run stories with your action, adventure and fantasy, scares the living crap out me with nothing else present into the world at all...

I cannot support that level of violence at all...
My brain picks up unknown and beyond things we all should not see... It is course on dark entertainment doesn't have happy life or happy endings at all... 

Just like Jim Carrey said about Kick-Ass, and just like Jason David Freak said to some people about adult version of the Power Rangers...

HalcyonS

• Boss
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2018, 03:49:39 AM »
So.... this is performance art right?

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2018, 03:55:17 AM »
No one in this thread understands the nonsense that you're typing - the normal human reaction to that would be to try and express yourself more clearly, and not just keep repeating the same drivel again and again.

So that's a "no" on the HaV arc based on this?

oh and HalcyonS I don't think it's performance art, but only because I can't conceive of enjoying performance art half as much as I'm enjoying this. Or at all, really.

Golden Girl

• Elite Boss
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2018, 04:17:13 AM »
So that's a "no" on the HaV arc based on this?

I think it'd be hard to put into story form - but doable as an easter egg of a hobo NPC under a bridge that you click on and he randomly shouts a copy-pasted line form this thread.

Golden Girl

• Elite Boss
    • Heroes and Villains
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2018, 04:20:28 AM »
So DC Comics and Marvel Comics, can go to hell and die alone with nothing into life at all.

Warner Brothers have already taken that route with the DCCU.

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2018, 04:23:15 AM »
When you say "Indians" do you mean native Americans?
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.