Author Topic: Logging into Chat  (Read 2557 times)

KAKTOS

• Underling
Logging into Chat
« on: May 10, 2018, 01:21:04 PM »
Greetings all. I'm having a bit of trouble logging into Paragon chat. I ask the titan network on twitter and he gave me some suggestions, unfortunately, none worked. I was trying to see if maybe changing my password would help but when I go to https://cohtitan.com/forgot and type my email (which I use to log in here) I get this reply:

You requested a password reset for the Titan account associated with your email address, but it turns out no such account exists. If you'd like to create a new account, you can do so by following this link:...

Does this mean I have to make a new account and lose my original name ?  because when I put my information in; it tells me my username is taken.

Thanks for your time.
KAKTOS

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
Re: Logging into Chat
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 03:35:45 AM »
Nope, if you can log into these forums (and your browser isn't just "remembering" you when you load the page), you don't need to change your password.  The same password you use on these forums is the same one to log into Paragon Chat.  Try the forum password in Paragon Chat and see if it lets you in.

If you DON'T remember the password, and you're auto-logging in, then the email address issue I can help with in Private Messages.  Click on "My Messages" above.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran